Europa Park Discussion Thread

P. 189: Details on 2019's waterpark and new hotel
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Portugal needs more old-school B&M's!!!

Re: Europa Park Discussion Thread

Postby rcjp » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:08 am

Hey guys, thank you for the previous advice. Does anyone know how their rain policy is? Because I don’t have many options to got there and the weather forecast might not me too good. Do they usually close rides (specifically the coasters)?
The Mr Freeze coasters should have speakers playing the sentence: "Let's kick some ice!" right before each launch

What does one say after riding a Batman clone?
The G force is strong with this one.

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby Norwegian coasterfan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:03 am

rcjp wrote:Hey guys, thank you for the previous advice. Does anyone know how their rain policy is? Because I don’t have many options to got there and the weather forecast might not me too good. Do they usually close rides (specifically the coasters)?

It rained one time I was there and everything remained open, they did however close Euro-Mir for about 15 minutes because it started to absolutely pour down! But other than that everything was open :)

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby cookiex » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 pm

rcjp wrote:Hey guys, thank you for the previous advice. Does anyone know how their rain policy is? Because I don’t have many options to got there and the weather forecast might not me too good. Do they usually close rides (specifically the coasters)?

I emailed them directly about this before I went last year. All rides are apparently open during rain but taller rides like Silver Star and Euro Tower close during thunderstorms.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 89

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Portugal needs more old-school B&M's!!!

Postby rcjp » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:57 am

Thanks for the information. We’ll see how things go and hopefully the weather isn’t too bad.
The Mr Freeze coasters should have speakers playing the sentence: "Let's kick some ice!" right before each launch

What does one say after riding a Batman clone?
The G force is strong with this one.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby cookiex » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Teardown of old Eurosat begins (0:29)

| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 89

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby jray21 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:44 pm

I can't wait to see how it turns out! Europa Park always does an amazing job with theming.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!