TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

I think the benches in front of roar is to stop people from ignoring the sign and continuing to walk to the station (I've seen people do it before). Also, I agree that it's a staffing issue, usually SFA is closed around this time of year during the week due to school, however, since pg county schools do not go back until after Labor Day now, they changed the park hours and operating days.

I think the benches in front of roar is to stop people from ignoring the sign and continuing to walk to the station (I've seen people do it before). Also, I agree that it's a staffing issue, usually SFA is closed around this time of year during the week due to school, however, since pg county schools do not go back until after Labor Day now, they changed the park hours and operating days.

Actually . . . now all schools in Maryland start after Labor Day this year

Flying six American flags is perfect. Not an American flag and six trademarked plain colors. Being an American is like being a family member, no matter what your story, for better or worse, if you are a citizen you are American with the rest of us. Controlled by six governments but now American. Six American flags is perfect.

Except today they were only flying 3 flags. 3 Flags, More fun?

[attachment=0]IMG_3968.JPG[/attachment]

Maybe they could only find three flags that were made in America. I think Home Depot has the Christmas decorations out already.

I feel fairly confident in saying that PBR is safe (despite what SFA just posted on their FaceBook page)...

You may be right, but no one leaves survey stakes out for months, and puts in a couple of new ones, especially one that has to do with water. Of course we could be getting misled.

Grim Reaper is the bringer of death + he's standing in front of PBR = . . . . Rest In Peace Penguin's Blizzard River (2003-2017) . . . at least that's how I read into it

Don't read too much into it becauseits likely that they'll do the same thing with a different ride.

Grim Reaper is the bringer of death + he's standing in front of PBR = . . . . Rest In Peace Penguin's Blizzard River (2003-2017) . . . at least that's how I read into it

Don't read too much into it because its likely that they'll do the same thing with a different ride.

True . . . tomorrow we could see the Grim Reaper standing in front of Shipwreck Falls

True . . . tomorrow we could see the Grim Reaper standing in front of Shipwreck Falls

I've got a sneaky suspicion that SFA will troll with us over the next few days... there are several attractions that have been rumored to be closing at SFA recently (PBR was one, ROAR another)... but I have a feeling (if my sources are right) that the attraction closing will surprise some folks (something that many/most people wont have seen coming... but not necessarily a bad surprise).

I've got a sneaky suspicion that SFA will troll with us over the next few days... there are several attractions that have been rumored to be closing at SFA recently (PBR was one, ROAR another)... but I have a feeling (if my sources are right) that the attraction closing will surprise some folks (something that many/most people wont have seen coming... but not necessarily a bad surprise).

Is it a ride that people actually ride or nah?

Is it a ride that people actually ride or nah?

Are you asking if it is a popular attraction? That's a tough question with regards to a park where the vast majority of the attractions are walk-ons...

Just tell us what ride you've been told it was.

Assuming you all have seen the latest FB teaser with the reaper in front of the Penquin sign?

[fbvideonew]

[/fbvideonew]

If you ride WW (not to mention that is where most of the construction flags are) in front of PBR is red spray paint on the ground in front of the ride with a symbol IOI. I don't know what IOI means but it is some evidence this may be true.

Apocalypse?? People wouldn't see if coming as it's not been at the park long, and considering the feelings most people seem to have, it wouldn't be considered a bad surprise would it??