TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

Guys its fine. I told you I'm not bent out of shape over it. Its hard deciphering sarcasam from seriousness sometimes one this site. Althought I should know better cause Bill is sarcastic 70% of the time. Im just under a lot of stress from March Madness right now.

@Bill for the record I love when you tell enthusiasts to cry about stuff. It seriously brightens my day everytime. Never change. And that's not me being an assh*le (because lets face it I am), I just think people in this hobby take things way too seriously for a hobby centered around fun and need someone to give them a digital wedgie occasionally.

You're stressed? We beat UNC twice and won the ACC tournament and we're a 2 seed. That's some bullsh*t.

Not BS..They has losses to some poor teams. Not to mention the scumbag Alan should have dismissed if Duke still cared about character, like they did in the past. Duke thus has become just another program that cares about winning at all costs.

@Bill for the record I love when you tell enthusiasts to cry about stuff. It seriously brightens my day everytime. Never change. And that's not me being an assh*le (because lets face it I am), I just think people in this hobby take things way too seriously for a hobby centered around fun and need someone to give them a digital wedgie occasionally.

Oh man, I agree with this post! My favorite is when folks get butt hurt by a new ride..lol..I love announcement day just for that..ok, well not 'just' for that...but u know what I mean.

I mean I know these things go up in a flash but SFA ain't even trying to get it ready for opening day.

My guess is . . . it'll be ready by Memorial Day weekend.

And it'll be interesting to see what the stunt show/entertainment will be this season . . . .

We are just now thinking the wonky MD weather has settled so waiting to pour concrete makes sense, especially under a tower.

Mind Eraser upgrades are not an unreasonable expectation. I know on my surveys it gets poor grades. They can't ignore the data. An Xmas VR with how that area was light up during HitP would give it some run during the summer.

Wait, they're only just NOW starting construction?

I guess I can't say I'm surprised...

Lol,..no, they started a while ago. January I believe. Come on, we know how Six Flags does it: Memorial Day..lol..Vertical construction will not take that long.

I mean I know these things go up in a flash but SFA ain't even trying to get it ready for opening day.

And it'll be interesting to see what the stunt show/entertainment will be this season . . . .

Yeah, I can't wait.

LOL I know I just think its lame that even with something this easy/quick to install they can't just have it up and running opening day. Though I know that goes against their current marketing strategy of "extend construction through the spring and make them come back a second time later in the season for it".