SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

P. 604 - Infinity Falls Ride Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:01 am

Rooey wrote:Well Kraken train was basically empty so that may explain it ? I mean I still love it maybe it was because of that.

Yeah, that absoultely does. For some reason I have noticed that ride to have some pretty jarring roughness when the train is empty to half-empty. It's much better if you get the train at least 3/4 to full.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby bgtlover » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Infinity Falls will be closed tomorrow in case anyone was planning to go to the park. It went down today around 4pm and never reopened.

IFClosed1072018.JPG

**UPDATE**
The ride has reopened today within the last 30 minutes.
Coaster Count: 125
Top 12:
1-Steel Vengeance...2-Fury 325...3-Maverick...4-Millennium Force...5-Storm Chaser...6-Mako...
7-Diamondback...8-Kraken...9-Montu...10-Banshee...11-Afterburn...12-Cheetah Hunt

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby jray21 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Any water ride additions to a park in Orlando are always a smart move! Looks like a fun ride.

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby Cyrbuzz » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:26 am

Does anyone know if the new annual pass prices will effect current ongoing passholders arrangements? I’ve had a renewing 2 year 2 park pass for over a decade and just wonder if there will be any adjustments to the locked in arrangement?

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:26 am

^The park has announced that nothing will change for any current pass holders that don't want anything to change. Hopefully that stays the same as many of us are in the same boat as you.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:13 am

Under the new arrangement, the price I paid for my pass last month should get me the water parks in addition to SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa on a Silver pass. I realize that no normal consumer could have predicted the changes but color me slightly disappointed.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:23 am

^With that in mind doesn't it pay for you to switch/upgrade?
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:23 am.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:03 pm

jedimaster1227 wrote:^With that in mind doesn't it pay for you to switch/upgrade?

Paid for the entire pass in one shot so I'm stuck with it for a year. Womp wahh. I've definitely got enough use out of it already, though!
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby hoppedup » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:16 pm

I just looked into getting passes for my daughter and I since we may make a trip to Florida later this year. And maybe Texas next year. I understand why buying a pass in Florida is more expensive as there are more parks and opportunities to visit them. BGW surprised me a little, though. Maybe we should just do Texas first.

Cost for a platinum pass:

SWO, BGT - $359.88
BGW - $347.88
SWSD - $239.88
SWSA - $132.92

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby BintamiM » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Cyrbuzz wrote:Does anyone know if the new annual pass prices will effect current ongoing passholders arrangements? I’ve had a renewing 2 year 2 park pass for over a decade and just wonder if there will be any adjustments to the locked in arrangement?

If you do not want to change anything you will be allowed to continue with your passes. You will be considered a silver pass holder going forward. Anyone that purchased their passes prior to the contract changing will be locked in forever. If you purchased your pass recently but before the new plan went live then your rate will be locked in for 5 years.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!