SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

P. 578: Kraken Unleashed Media Preview photos & video posted
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Postby DirkFunk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:25 pm

RAWKIN_coaster38 wrote:I just keep seeing all these videos about the pregnant whale and how her baby will be the last orca calf and it just makes me so angry and sad. That sad excuse for a documentary ruined what really marked my childhood, and Seaworld is listening to the demands of those people who won't attend the park anyway! In my lifetime I'll likely see a world with no orcas in captivity, so I will not be able to bring children and grandchildren to see and wonder up close at the animals that enthralled me as a child and sparked my imagination and passion for so long.

Progress? Depends on who you ask. But I don't think so and every one of these "positive steps" that Seaworld is making which are really just desperate moves to appease the Blackfish people kill me a little more inside.

We'll see how this new dolphin show will go. :x :cry:

If their attendance hadn't been dropping, they wouldn't be attempting to appease them. Just sayin'.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:33 pm

DirkFunk wrote:
RAWKIN_coaster38 wrote:I just keep seeing all these videos about the pregnant whale and how her baby will be the last orca calf and it just makes me so angry and sad. That sad excuse for a documentary ruined what really marked my childhood, and Seaworld is listening to the demands of those people who won't attend the park anyway! In my lifetime I'll likely see a world with no orcas in captivity, so I will not be able to bring children and grandchildren to see and wonder up close at the animals that enthralled me as a child and sparked my imagination and passion for so long.

Progress? Depends on who you ask. But I don't think so and every one of these "positive steps" that Seaworld is making which are really just desperate moves to appease the Blackfish people kill me a little more inside.

If their attendance hadn't been dropping, they wouldn't be attempting to appease them. Just sayin'.

I'm no expert, but I've always seen killer whales as the icon of Sea World. Phasing them out just sounds like a death wish to me. On their Facebook posts I always just see people who are disappointed with this shift.

Also sounds like their attendance isn't really improving. I just really don't get it.
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

I Love Donkeys!

Postby AUWent » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:10 pm

^The protestors ain't changing their minds.

Can someone give me some good news about Orlando parks right now? GD this stuff (along with the stuff about Zuni) is depressing.

Postby DILinator » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:28 pm

:nina:

The whole thing disgusts me, as do the disgusting people causing the mess... :devil:
Top 10 Coasters! 1.Fury 2.Millennium Force 3.Maverick 4.The Voyage 5. Lightning Rod 6.Storm Chaser 7.El Toro 8.Phantom's Revenge 9. Goliath (SFGAm) 10. Ravine Flyer II Honorable Mentions: Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 pm

AUWent wrote:Can someone give me some good news about Orlando parks right now?

https://rcdb.com/14554.htm
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:58 pm

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1772447#p1772447
Top Wood: 1. Outlaw Run 2. Phoenix 3. El Toro 4. Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. Millennium Force 2. Skyrush 3. Magnum XL-200 4. Diamondback 5. Maverick
Top Parks: 1. Disneyland 2. Dollywood 3. Silver Dollar City 4. Knoebels 5. Holiday World

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm

TheCoasterKid211 wrote:

Fun Spot is always the right answer

Postby DILinator » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:05 pm

coasterbill wrote:
TheCoasterKid211 wrote:

Fun Spot is always the right answer

:nina: :nina: :nina:

Amen, and Amen!!!
Top 10 Coasters! 1.Fury 2.Millennium Force 3.Maverick 4.The Voyage 5. Lightning Rod 6.Storm Chaser 7.El Toro 8.Phantom's Revenge 9. Goliath (SFGAm) 10. Ravine Flyer II Honorable Mentions: Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

I Love Donkeys!

Postby AUWent » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:32 am

Oh man, Mine Blower looks good. :br

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby Satans Hockey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:26 am

I just saw the first showing of Dolphin Days, gotta say I really enjoyed it, even more so than blue horizons. It's more about the relationship that the trainers and Dolphins have together but all of the tricks and actually even more impressive ones are there. The trainers and Dolphins both look like they are having a ton of fun. The only noticeable issue during the show is one of the birds didn't want to fly but everything else looked on point.

They pick a little kid out of the audience to help perform some tricks with the Dolphins and I'm sure that made the kids day.

There was a lot of talk about how we can be inspired by our experiences here and how coming to SeaWorld supports great causes, I don't feel like conveying any of those messages is a bad thing. I just saw blue horizons the other day so in comparing I actually enjoyed this more. There is no story like blue horizons but I don't think one is needed either, I think most people are there to see the Dolphins do amazing tricks and there is plenty of that. Personally I'm not here to see some divers and acrobatics so I didn't miss that at all in comparison to blue horizons.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!