SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

P. 604 - Infinity Falls Ride Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Fri May 11, 2018 12:56 pm

We rode the new Ray Rush water slide today at SeaWorld Aquatica Orlando! It's a very fun "family raft ride" with a few extra twists and turns! Check it out...

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri May 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Looks like a really cool slide! I really like the tunnel at the end.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Boulder Dash, Phoenix, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Iron Rattler, Fury 325
Most Recent Trip Reports- Stricker's Grove & Camden Park

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby KarlaKoaster » Fri May 11, 2018 2:58 pm

What a fun looking slide. It's nice that you spend quite a bit of time in the half-pipe section as on a lot of slides you just go up and down each side then just drop out into the splash pool. It's a nice length slide and looks like a great addition to what I thought was a really nice waterpark.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri May 11, 2018 3:53 pm

:lover: It's the entire ProSlide catalogue in one slide!

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:07 am

SeaWorld Orlando has sent us a press release announcing that like Busch Gardens Tampa, free beer will be offered to park guests throughout the Summer!

Starting this Friday, SeaWorld Orlando will be offering free beer to park guests all summer long.

The free brews will be available at the park starting this Friday, May 18 through September 2, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. to one hour before park close. Complimentary domestic and seasonal beers will be available to guests 21 years of age and older. Guests can visit Mama’s Pretzel Kitchen Patio and receive up to two complimentary 7-ounce beers per visit. The park will rotate beer offerings throughout the summer starting off with SeaWorld’s very own Mako Red Ale. Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Light, Yuengling and more will also be featured throughout the summer.

Park guests are also invited to enjoy Happy Hour at SeaWorld, daily starting at 4 p.m. Happy Hour will feature buy one, get one free offers on all drink and food items at Flamecraft Bar and Sharks Underwater Grill Bar. Both locations feature a variety of domestic and craft beer, mixed drinks and sharable appetizers. Additionally, guests purchasing any pin from a SeaWorld Pin Trading location during Happy Hour will receive a free lanyard with their purchase.

Best Way to Play

The best way to experience all of the summer fun SeaWorld Orlando has to offer, along with the incredible lineup of events throughout the year is with a SeaWorld Orlando 2018 Fun Card. Pay for a day and play all year with unlimited admission and no blockout dates through December 31, 2018. Hurry, offer ends May 20, 2018.

For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. Events and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld Orlando on Facebook and Instagram for the latest park updates and information.
88806C7E-97A8-4A7F-A48D-9F98680A9F04.jpeg
FC1A7A38-FED2-47FB-89A7-546FA06ECD9B.jpeg
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Wed May 23, 2018 7:08 am.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Mon May 28, 2018 8:37 am

Can Sea World get any more awesome? :b

Postby Philrad71 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 am

That settles it...we're going back to Florida ASAP! :lol:

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby djcoastermark » Tue May 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Just a quick FYI for Florida residents. Sea World/Aquatica is offering a flash sale until June 3 on their website. The deal is for 1 day at Sea World and 1 day at Aquatica for only 55 bucks! Tickets must be used by July 1st. Pretty good deal, I think.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby thisdougsforu » Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Had my first visit last week and because my time was limited, I decided to buy a fast pass. It was great being able to just walk on to Mako over and over again. Granted I have not ridden anywhere near the the amount of coasters that most folks here have, having only been into the hobby for two years now, but it's easily my current favorite. Front row outside provides insane airtime and it was smooth as glass from all positions.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby VegasBaby » Wed May 30, 2018 1:07 pm

thisdougsforu wrote:Had my first visit last week and because my time was limited, I decided to buy a fast pass. It was great being able to just walk on to Mako over and over again. Granted I have not ridden anywhere near the the amount of coasters that most folks here have, having only been into the hobby for two years now, but it's easily my current favorite. Front row outside provides insane airtime and it was smooth as glass from all positions.

I visited SWO last year for the first time and was blown away by Mako. It had a ton of airtime and was glass smooth, it easily became my #1 B&M hyper. My kids had never been on a hyper before and loved it, they couldn't get over how much airtime it had. Although we went during the summer, the lines for Mako were pretty minimal, so we are able to ride it a ton. SWO really has a great trio of coasters, I tell everyone that's going to Orlando that SWO is a must visit.
Coaster Count: 208 Last Coaster: Superman Krypton Coaster
Top Ten: 1) Superman:TR 2) Millennium Force 3) X2 4) Skyrush 5) El Toro 6) Twisted Colossus 7) Maverick 8) Lightning Rod 9) Mako 10) Storm Runner

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!