TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom Discussion Thread

p. 201 - Iron Menace announced for 2024!

My sources have said the end goal for years has been to remove the existing picnic groves for a coaster and new entrance, which is why they moved the pavilions to a location they'd never be able to build a coaster. At the end of the day, we are talking about Dorney though so whether or not the end goal is reached is another story.

My sources have said the end goal for years has been to remove the existing picnic groves for a coaster and new entrance, which is why they moved the pavilions to a location they'd never be able to build a coaster.

Echoing this

At the end of the day, we are talking about Dorney though so whether or not the end goal is reached is another story

I haven't been there in awhile so my memory may be skewed, but I feel like the dinosaurs alive section is kind of wasted space and if they wanted they should be able to get something in there.

(once again my memory of the space may be mistaken, I'm sure others will know better than me)

Dinosaurs Alive and the area behind Revolution (which I've hated the placement of since day one) take up a massive amount of space, and the area behind Revolution (aside from a haunt maze) is all flat, cleared land that would be perfect for a major expansion if it were at any park other than Dorney.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I want Dorney to get a loopen wooden roller coaster like Son of the Beast and have it ROAR under road as you enter the parkj. Imagine all the kids walking up to the tickets booth smelling like poop because they are so scared of the ride. OMG!

Well.....That would be something. How did this post fly under the radar for so long?

What a signature btw.

Edited by Jcoaster