Disney Dood wrote:Did they have any Sour Cream & Onion popcorn? I could imagine that tasting really good...
I didn't SEE sour cream & onion, but then I didn't look at the Japanese maps (just picked them up as souvenirs), so I could have missed a few. There were six of us who explored Disney together, and I believe we had ten different flavours over the four days, each of us would buy one in turn and then share them out... Let's see if I can remember them all...
1. Chocolate (slightly disappointing, we had to fight over the darker bits with the most chocolate dust)
2. Strawberry (yummy but VERY sweet)
3. Curry (sooooo good)
4. Caramel (this was the most common I think, there were several stores for this)
5. Cappuccino (I would not have remembered this one if Bill didn't mention it)
6. Coconut (one of my favourites)
7. Sea Salt (I think? Or did I imagine this one?)
8. One that was over by Pooh that we ate whilst sheltering from the rain on the morning of Day Two... I want to say it was Honey flavoured, but I think that might just be association with Pooh... Guys?
9. Black pepper... Oh my GOD this was amazing!
That's it. I forget the other one. Grrr!!
I was sad that they didn't have Apple popcorn while we were there, I had seen that in Robb and Elissa's video and was looking forward to it. The food at TDR was amazing, I could probably name you everything we ate the whole four days. Damn good meals.