Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

P. 969 - Yukon Striker Announced! B&M Dive Machine
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Postby prozach626 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:47 pm

^LOL

My juvenile sense of humor can't help but to think of the word Jizz, every time I hear My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why. Sorry...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Mike.korz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Cananda's Wonderland just posted a nice teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekXAIskNJs, regardless of the height I'm excited to be getting something to replace Skyrider finally.

To be fair I thought it would have been replaced way sooner, but I'm glad to see that space filled. Next up please flight deck and time warp at once lol

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby thedlr » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:43 pm

^ OK that's fantastic.

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby thirstydeer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Canadas wonderland just sent this email out:

Canada's Wonderland will be announcing its big 2019 news on Wednesday, August 15 at canadaswonderland.com. To mark the occasion, Season Passholders will get an exclusive Early Ride Time from 9am - 10am on Vortex, Windseeker, and Mighty Canadian Minebuster. As a special bonus, Passholders will have the first chance at a sneak peek behind our construction fence to see what we've been working on.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby anonymouscactus » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Still waiting on "the ledge"...

https://www.trademarkia.com/the-ledge-87431876.html

Just sayin'. I know just because it's trademarked doesn't mean it will ever be used, but...

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Vigil » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 pm

I am headed to the park tomorrow for the first time (hurray first international theme park!) and was wondering if anybody had any tips or tricks for the park. I just like having a plan of attack, and the people here know best! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Nothing beats Cali coasters

Postby chickenbowl » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:07 pm

anonymouscactus wrote:Still waiting on "the ledge"...

Just sayin'. I know just because it's trademarked doesn't mean it will ever be used, but...

I think that trademark might only be filed in the US, not Canada. Correct me if I'm wrong
Chasing Airtime
Steel Vengeance|Intimidator 305|Maverick|Skyrush|Twisted Timbers
Lightning Rod|Outlaw Run|El Toro|Phoenix|Wildfire

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby thirstydeer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Vigil wrote:I am headed to the park tomorrow for the first time (hurray first international theme park!) and was wondering if anybody had any tips or tricks for the park. I just like having a plan of attack, and the people here know best! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

I like to go on the low capacity coasters first (bat, fly, stunt track), then the two biggies (behemoth and leviathan), then just go around in a circle. I realize my plan means bouncing around the park a bit at the beginning but you save so much queueing time I find it is worth it.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Mike.korz » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Vigil wrote:I am headed to the park tomorrow for the first time (hurray first international theme park!) and was wondering if anybody had any tips or tricks for the park. I just like having a plan of attack, and the people here know best! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Normally I hit up WonderMountains Guardian first if it's open, just as the line used to get pretty long and steady through the day (I know some don't like it but it's a unique and fin way to start the day) . After that Start on Bahemoth and start a circle from there as most people start on the opposite side at Leviathan now. I don't recommend riding time warp or flight deck right away if you don't want a headache for the full day ^_^.

Foodwise I always go the the Markertplace Buffet for lunch/Dinner as it's all you can eat if I stay in the park. :butt:

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Dom497 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:00 am

chickenbowl wrote:
anonymouscactus wrote:Still waiting on "the ledge"...

I think that trademark might only be filed in the US, not Canada. Correct me if I'm wrong

Canada's trademarks can be searched here: https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/opic-cipo/trdmrks/srch/home (search for "Canada's Wonderland")

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!