What is your next park?

Where will you be next?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Love Donkeys!

Re: What is your next park?

Postby Coastercowboy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Silver Dollar City opening week in March. So ready to ride Outlaw Run and try the new hotness out.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Dombot » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:21 am

Epcot this Saturday!
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 am

Dollywood today! Let's hope a certain coaster opens.
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Postby coasterbill » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:05 am

High of 40 degrees exactly? You're playing a dangerous game with those temperatures today. :lol:

Good luck!

Postby Philrad71 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 am

^^ I'll be interested to hear what's open.

We were going to go last week and it was snowing in Pigeon Forge. Thought about SFOG, but there was snow on the ground in Atlanta.

Damn near froze our a$$ off at BGT. Oh well...still better than the foot of snow that we got in NY, I suppose. :?r

Postby bert425 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:38 am

next park is likely SFFT (since gonna make use of the season pass).

followed in 2018 by SFoT, and then HOPEFULLY, Dollywood in May/June.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:03 pm

coasterbill wrote:High of 40 degrees exactly? You're playing a dangerous game with those temperatures today. :lol:

Good luck!

Philrad71 wrote:^^ I'll be interested to hear what's open.

We were going to go last week and it was snowing in Pigeon Forge. Thought about SFOG, but there was snow on the ground in Atlanta.

Damn near froze our a$$ off at BGT. Oh well...still better than the foot of snow that we got in NY, I suppose. :?r

Yeahh... literally just Drop Line, Barnstormer, Tennessee Tornado (briefly) and some of the family/kiddie rides. Plans were already set in place by the time forecasts showed how cold it was going to be. :(
However, I got to enjoy the park in an entirely different way yesterday than planned (few rides, more shows, atmosphere, food, and shops). And yes, definitely froze my a$$ off. Thankfully, I made it back today and got in a few rides on everything I wanted once it warmed up.

Next is KI WinterFest tomorrow, then a trip back home to visit my long-time friend and previous home park, SFDK. :lover:
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby cookiex » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:52 am

Europa Park on June 14th and 15th. If finances work out and Valkyria is up and running on time I could squeeze in a Liseberg visit before then.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 90

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:40 am

I think we've settled on Friday March 16 for Silver Dollar City. Trying to miss opening day lines and opening weekend lines.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Twister
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Postby JordyC » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:29 am

Efteling, tomorrow!
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Silver Star - Europa-Park 7. Balder - Liseberg 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland 10. Icon - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Coasters: 203 || Parks: 38

Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park || Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Phantasialand

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!