TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

^ Do both! Do both! They're both great parks!

So we ended up needing to pass on Toverland, but that was because we needed time for Efteling! Here at Efteling now!!

Well, give Toverland a few more years, and it'll be probably bigger (more of everything) than it is now!

And I could easily spend two days at Efteling, no problem. Hope you had a great visit there!

C_06Stoomcarrousel_Efteling.jpg.16d93a664e25ff206a79456b6b0e9b94.jpg

I loved the Carousel Building in Efteling. TPR 2008 Europe Tour.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to go to the Lagoon Amusement Park tomorrow.

However, I'm also poor because I'm still in school. So I found a promo code through KUTV which saved me 20 bucks. Which is hilarious, because I don't think I've ever actually watched KUTV. Only problem is that it will only let me go from the 12th-17th of August. So it looks like I'll be going to the Lagoon on the 14th!

The ticket is bought and printed, so I'm going. I just hope nothing comes up. I need this trip. I haven't been to a theme park in such a long time due to finances and crazy schedules that I feel like I can hardly call myself an enthusiast. On the bright side, that gives me more time to plan.

It'll almost certainly be a solo trip - as much as I prefer going with other people, most of my college friends either don't like coasters or don't want to drop the money. Family lives nowhere near here. On the bright side, that means that I can go for all 11 hours it's open, spend time at the zoo and water park, and also have time to walk the trail before the park opens!

Edited by Edgar Allan Pooh

• 4 weeks later...

SeaWorld Orlando on Saturday. We're using our bring a friend tickets and taking our grand nephew for his birthday and some other family. Hopefully the shows, Carousel, train and Antarctica will be enough to keep him occupied (with Sesame Street under construction). Last time we took him 2 years ago he enjoyed a couple of the flats, just wouldn't get on Shamu Express. This time he won't have that option...lol Maybe we can get him to ride Journey To Atlantis since he's 7 now.

Back to Playland(PNE) for season closing weekend. This weekend. In the rain.

Just to add a bit of wet salt to the bland popcorn: After Fright Nights, and I will be

attending one, Playland goes silent for half a year. Never re-opens earlier than May, if then.

Edited by Nrthwnd