TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

^^ I'll be interested to hear what's open.

We were going to go last week and it was snowing in Pigeon Forge. Thought about SFOG, but there was snow on the ground in Atlanta.

Damn near froze our a$$ off at BGT. Oh well...still better than the foot of snow that we got in NY, I suppose.

High of 40 degrees exactly? You're playing a dangerous game with those temperatures today.

Good luck!

^^ I'll be interested to hear what's open.

We were going to go last week and it was snowing in Pigeon Forge. Thought about SFOG, but there was snow on the ground in Atlanta.

Damn near froze our a$$ off at BGT. Oh well...still better than the foot of snow that we got in NY, I suppose.

Yeahh... literally just Drop Line, Barnstormer, Tennessee Tornado (briefly) and some of the family/kiddie rides. Plans were already set in place by the time forecasts showed how cold it was going to be.

However, I got to enjoy the park in an entirely different way yesterday than planned (few rides, more shows, atmosphere, food, and shops). And yes, definitely froze my a$$ off. Thankfully, I made it back today and got in a few rides on everything I wanted once it warmed up.

Next is KI WinterFest tomorrow, then a trip back home to visit my long-time friend and previous home park, SFDK.

• 1 month later...