TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be going to Kings Island for Haunt on none other than... Friday the 13th! HA HA HA!!! (My attempt at a vampire cackle... Doesn't really translate over text though... ) I think RAWKIN_Coaster38 will be meeting me there, as will another coaster enthusiast friend of mine. But if anybody else wants to join the group, hit me up! The more the merrier!

I'll be going to Kings Island for Haunt on none other than... Friday the 13th! HA HA HA!!! (My attempt at a vampire cackle... Doesn't really translate over text though... ) I think RAWKIN_Coaster38 will be meeting me there, as will another coaster enthusiast friend of mine. But if anybody else wants to join the group, hit me up! The more the merrier!

Sounds like a fun time!

Back on topic, I don't have any parks set in stone, but I'll try to hit either CP, KI, or SFGAm before the season ends.

En route to Los Angeles at the moment. Greetings from 30,000 feet above the earth! While I'm not heading out there specifically to go to any parks, I am going to try to hit Knott's Scary Farm either late night tonight or tomorrow, and I will be up at Magic Mountain on Monday before my redeye return flight leaves. I might also make a stop at Pacific Park since I didn't check it out the last time I was on the West Coast.

Then, after that, it's probably going to be hitting Great Adventure the following weekend to process my daughter's first season pass since she's turning three this winter!

This! Will be leaving soon to meet up with DILinator and others for KI Haunt! KI will probably be my "next park" for the remainder of the year besides a Christmastime trip to Dollywood and hopefully a trip to SFDK in late December as well.

No more parks in the works for the rest of the season but I know I'll probably be feeling the Great Adventure itch soon. With enough points for a free hotel room, a Six Flags season pass with meal plan, and the winter season upon us, I have a feeling i'll end up making the 6 hour drive sometime in November/December... Actually, who am I kidding. Probably? I can't really say no.

This isn't a 100% certainty, but I may be making my first ever trip to CP for "Closing Day" this year! That's surprising, considering I've been going to CP my whole life, and have been to many Opening Days. But I don't believe, at least to my memory, I've ever attended a Closing Day before... At any rate, it's not a for sure thing, but if I go to an amusement park again this year, it'll be CP on the 29th!