What is your next park?

Where will you be next?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: What is your next park?

Postby anonymouscactus » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:07 pm

No more parks in the works for the rest of the season but I know I'll probably be feeling the Great Adventure itch soon. With enough points for a free hotel room, a Six Flags season pass with meal plan, and the winter season upon us, I have a feeling i'll end up making the 6 hour drive sometime in November/December... Actually, who am I kidding. Probably? I can't really say no.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby DILinator » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:35 am

This isn't a 100% certainty, but I may be making my first ever trip to CP for "Closing Day" this year! That's surprising, considering I've been going to CP my whole life, and have been to many Opening Days. But I don't believe, at least to my memory, I've ever attended a Closing Day before... At any rate, it's not a for sure thing, but if I go to an amusement park again this year, it'll be CP on the 29th!
Top 10 Coasters! 1.Fury 2.Millennium Force 3.Maverick 4.The Voyage 5. Lightning Rod 6.Storm Chaser 7.El Toro 8.Phantom's Revenge 9. Goliath (SFGAm) 10. Ravine Flyer II Honorable Mentions: Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby RollingCoasting » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 am

SFGAm on Halloween. Looking forward to the walk-ons :b Hopefully The Lobster will finally be open as well
Top 5: 1. Hades 360 2. Raging Bull 3. Goliath(GAm) 4. Mr. Freeze:Reverse Blast(STL) 5.Batman: The Ride(GAm)

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby JordyC » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:36 am

Phantasialand later this month!
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 158 || Parks: 31

Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby WolfBobs » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Making my first ever stop at SFFT on Friday! This is actually my first Texas park so I'm pretty excited. :b

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby Blatch » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:54 pm

My home park, tomorrow. I may not care about Screemfest, but some good coasters is enough for me to not pass it up.
Half of my posts on here are of me talking about roller coasters, but without me actually having rode them. I hate this.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Probably Six Flags St. Louis for Holiday in the Park Nov. 18 or 19, but we may make a trip to Silver Dollar City before then.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Postby cal1br3tto » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:17 am

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
113 wood+501 steel=614|Boulder Dash|Coaster|X2|Maverick|Phoenix|Twisted Colossus|Storm Chaser|iRat|Kawasemi|NTag

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Dombot » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:57 pm

The home of my avatar. :p
1. Mako 2. Kumba 3. Cheetah Hunt 4. Space Mountain (WDW) 5. Mine Blower

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain in mid-December. Not sure which one I'll visit first. Most likely Knott's.
Credits: 172
[Top 5] - (1) Skyrush - (2) Fury 325 - (3) Intimidator 305 - (4) El Toro - (5) Kingda Ka (front row)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!