Photo TR: Derek, Nicole, and James do SFNE

How slow can you go?!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
They Broke The Mold When They Made Me, Thank God!

Postby ChrisZer0 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:55 am

Pardon if this was pointed out, but is it just me or is SF losing in the race when it comes to originailty at their non-core parks with theming/naming. Ya gotta love a park chain that steals from their decent performers (SFFT) for their craptacular holes in the ground (SFNE)

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby blakeastroworld » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:29 am

Vekoma!!! :x i always got off serial thriller telling myself not to ride it again. I always hurt my head on that thing

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby coasterJunkie94 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:45 pm

Yep thats an Slc for you.... I'll only ride em' when im bored

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Philrad71 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:22 am

I was actually planning on possibly visiting this park next Friday while I am in MA, but now I am a little leary of going around a weekend. I am curious to know about the water park?? Is it any good? Perhaps I will wait a while before making my first trek to Agawam...even though I am dying to ride Superman.
The ride dispatching and the ghetto clientle doesn't surprise me with any Six Flags park anymore. What did surprise me was the fact that so many rides were open and not broke down!
I will say in SF defense that they do have a very nice park in SFGE in Lake George. I went there last week and the park was very nice, clean and friendly. No hypers or giga's, but a very nice family park with decent rides. And (believe it or not) the Vekoma boomerang was not actually half bad!!!
Once I get the pics together, I hope to do my first TPR!!!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!