Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 1418: Halloween Horror Nights 28 Media Event TR!
Users viewing this topic: jedimaster1227 and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Love Donkeys!

Postby blueberrybunchx » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:19 pm

yahoo!! another update!

SAVAGED- me thinks it is the wolfman!! (:

CLAWMARKS
Evidence that corroborates the testimony of the twin girls that “a big hairy beast with sharp claws and long fangs” went on a wild rampage inside the theater after “a laughing man threw popcorn at the screen.”

i also noticed there to be a full moon in one of the pictures in the theater 'home page'. just saying. (:
Obsessed with all things Universal; Math Education student at The University of South Florida.

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby monsterfan99 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

King_K. wrote:New and fantastic tracks. :lmao:

115 is Live by Lenny Kravitz
113 - Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin <---Can't wait to ride to this.
131 - Klein Mandelbrot by Blue Man Group <---Official title.
307 - Ride Like The Wind by Christopher Cross
308 - Run to You by Bryan Adams
309 - Save Room by John Legend
704 - Forever Down by Black Label Society
718 - You've Got Another Thing Coming by Judas Priest

Outstanding that song gets a chance.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 am

Song list updated!

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:27 am

Oops my mistake, I thought the ride was still in its soft opening phase. Funny how I have not heard a single Coke/Universal ad since its opening yet on the radio.

:lmao:

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby hobbit » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 am

Universal Studios Orlando always suprise me!
USO makes HarryPotter with lots lots of details,
and i hope a indoor secret Rollercoaster....

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby coastered » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 am

When do you think Dueling Dragons will be closed for the retheming work?
I am going to visit the park during my stay in Orlando between 12 september and 22 september.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby BBparks57 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Sorry to answer so late, but I love halloween and haunted houses, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I want this event to be awesome, but I feel if I hype it up to much I'll be let down.

In all honesty, how good are the haunted houses them selves? Haunted houses are quite possibly my fav. thing about halloween, and I've been to some good ones, but I usually don't enjoy amusement park haunted houses...even though I have not been to very quality horror events. I've only been to fright fests and halloweekends.

how long will waits be? Whats the best deal aka is there a good deal if I want to come over and over again?

My computer is down, the flash player does not work, so not only can I not watch any videos on the internet what so ever, I can't go to interactive sites....so I don't really know what all is going on. but I love reading all your updates, it sounds very intriguing!

I Love Donkeys!

Postby blueberrybunchx » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 pm

BBparks57 wrote:In all honesty, how good are the haunted houses them selves? Haunted houses are quite possibly my fav. thing about halloween, and I've been to some good ones, but I usually don't enjoy amusement park haunted houses...even though I have not been to very quality horror events. I've only been to fright fests and halloweekends.

how long will waits be? Whats the best deal aka is there a good deal if I want to come over and over again?

Mkay. I personally think Universal does an amazing job with the houses and the scare zones. I feel like they go all out and that it only gets better and better every year. Last year they incourpered smells, which was a really neat element and really helped to set the tone for each house. I think you'll really like em; most everyone does.

Last year me and my best friend went opening day (6:30pm-12am), and I gotta say, it was the best time of my life. The longest line we had to wait in was 15 minutes for Dead Exposure. There were hardly any people, we got to do each house twice; all before midnight. Truly an amazing experience. And thats what me and her plan to do again this year.

Although... don't let my good time fool you. Peak nights (normally Fridays, Saturdays, and actual Halloween day) get hellaaa crazy and waits for just one house can get up to 2.5 hours.

You have plently of choices when it comes to buys tickets and which package (if any) works for you. Here is the link to buying tickets section.
Click here! (: (I reconmend getting your tickets as soon as you know what you wanna do. They may sell out, so you might as well be on the safe side.) All the packages and what not are on the left sidebar, right under the HHN logo.

And just for fun...any other general questions you might have can be found here FAQ's

I really hope I helped you some! Please, feel free to ask any other questions!!

-Ashley (:
Obsessed with all things Universal; Math Education student at The University of South Florida.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby retroeric » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

IS it true the banner is still not back up?

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby JT3000 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 pm

There's a new update up: Strangled

http://halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/theater.html

Possibly more later tonight.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!