TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Everland Discussion Thread

Hey everybody!

This thread is simple! Rather than having a million little threads about everything that goes on at Adventuredome, this thread is designed to consolidate it all into one user-friendly thread. Feel free to use it to post updates, trip reports, questions, comments, and of course, general discussion. For pictures and videos of the park as well as past updates, see TPR's Park Index Everland

Everland's Official Website

Below are some links to past updates from the park, you may be interested in. Enjoy!

--Robb

May 19th, 2007 - Everland is building an Intamin Plug and Play

April 10th, 2011 - Park to convert theater into 3D theater based on Pororo

November 2nd, 2012 - News on 2012 and 2013 additions

May 22nd, 2013 - Lost Valley Safari Ride opens

July 31, 2015 - Thunder Falls opens

September 15th, 2015 - Global Village (It's a Small World type ride) to get a makeover

November 19th, 2015 - Madagascar Show to leave park, Panda Exhibit to be added in 2016, on-site Hotel to open in 2017 on Eagle's Fortress footprint

Does anyone have any info or pics of Eagles fortress because I can't find any information on it at all.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by larrygator

From rcdb...

Eagle Fortress

Everland (Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do 449-715 South Korea)

Steel - Suspended

Operating since 1992

Arrow / Suspended Coaster (Terrain)

Length: 3200'

Inversions: 0

Speed: 40 mph

Duration: 2:30

Everland also has one of those awesome HUGE swinging ships.

1110601569_EagleFortress001.jpg.e481fe6815dcff9a03575ecdf0791edc.jpg

Viewed at Coasterforce.com

1599818996_EagleFortress003.jpg.4672a5a6a1c822d07812848b69398215.jpg

1606218935_EagleFortress002.jpg.13813dc84aa42aadfcc6cc104a8b9b67.jpg

Heya

I have loads of great pictures of this.

Unfortunatly im working in Spain for 2 more weeks so i cant get to them till then. But If you Send me a PM ill remember and get to it when i get home.

Looks like the best suspended if you ask me.

and the only one R&E have yet to ride if im not mistaken?

Cheers

Dave

I have been lucky enough to ride Eagles Fortress which is called "Suspended Coaster" on the Everland map. I was stationed at Osan AB in S. Korea for a year and took a trip up to Everland. It is a really cheesy park and I got my picture taken by a Korean lady because she had never seen a white man. Anyway, the ride itself is amazing, it has no brakes (at the time, 2004), and just flies through its course and is situated along a woody hill and the trains come very close to the trees. Clearly S. Korea doesn't have the same rules that America has.

BTW, not only does Everland have one GIANT swinging ship but two, right next to each other. Pretty sweet.

Awwww man, I've always wanted to try one of those huge ships. I find it odd that they'd put two right next to eachother, especially with the good capacity the ride has.

The floater air must be ridiculous, it's already a great ride (the smaller versions we have here in the states.) Did you get to ride one of them, if so, what did you think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey all

I did a quick search as i was sure we already had a topic on this. But apparently not

As has been confirmed Everland in Korea are getting an Intamin Plug and Play woodie for next year.

On my recent look for phaeton information i came across this model picture.

Source: http://kpsp.kemul.net/bbs/board.php?bo_ ... and&page=7

The ride looks pretty good although not a great shot of the model i must admit

Edited by larrygator

That looks like a sort of Balder meets El Toro. It starts out like an out and back but then goes into a Balder like series of turns and airtime hills. That first drop looks insane and I like the use of the terrain as that's a first for Intamin prefab woodies. Surely this will be one for the top ten wooden coasters.

Korea certainly seems to be getting some amazing coasters at the moment

Yeah, this is great news. If Intamin keeps getting orders for these puppies, maybe we'll see another US installation. Cedar Point, for example, desperately needs one.

Does this mean another TPR Korea trip is in the works?