Photo TR: Jahan goes to Disneyland!

Rockin' it in the 40-degree weather!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby Xtreme-me » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:16 am

Dude... your trip report rocks. A quick question or two for you...

1. Do you have any pics of the Dragon from Fantasmic?
2. is there any noticeable differences that came about from the Really long rehab of the Matterhorn?

Otherwise, your trip report was cool. I remember when i went a couple of months ago and saw fantasmic for the first time it was amazing. I love the way they project the movies on to the water. It rocks.

Is it just me or does it seem as though every time theyre showing the fireworks their always having "wind" problems?

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Schmoofy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:25 am

Do I see Pride Rock? :shockr:

Anyway, nice report. I haven't been to DLR yet, but am hoping to once the new Pixar ride opens >_>

I Heart the Mouse .... In Spanish!

Postby mmousefan » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:41 am

Hey Jahan , great trip report!!!!!

And :b yay :b for a Mexico reference!!!!

“Except this elevator leads you straight to……..Mexico!”

But I still dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing :?r

Joel "but you had a tortilla ;) " Saury
Mexican Joe
:mickey:WDW International Program Alumni June 2007-2008 :mickey:

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Sexy No Jutsu » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:58 am

I was there too. I wish I would have seen you, I might have stopped you and asked for a picture with you! :p

Oh well..

I was in line for Tower of Terror when these girls were telling me California Screamin' got stuck at the top and they needed to remove people. By the time I got there, it was about 10 minutes away from launching the green car over the water.

I decided to ride the Sun Wheel since its been awhile. That day was eerily calm. Considering the 3-day weekend for many schools, I was really expecting the crowds.

I completely agree with you on Rockin' Space Mountain. It's truly...not Space Mountain. :|

Although, riding GRR 4 times in a row, without getting out of our raft, AND being the only two riders in there sure did make that day a great one. I wish I did Splash Mountain.

Great TR

2. is there any noticeable differences that came about from the Really long rehab of the Matterhorn?

If you don't mind me answering....There is very little difference on the ride from the riders perspective. I'm sure the workers notice a difference as the ride has(from what I've been told) a new computer system. That's why after the refurb there has been some random down time for 40 minutes or so.

Some have said it feels smoother. They're on crack. :P

Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Photo TR: Jahan goes to Disneyland!

Postby speedracer » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:13 pm

arrowfanman wrote:After THAT, we went and grabbed a FastPass for Indiana Jones Adventure and grabbed a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean.

A ride that I can always find enjoyable.

‘Pirates’ was great as always. Soooo detailed, to where upon every ride, I find a new scene object or gag that I find myself grinning at. Or perhaps I just have a ADD, short term memory, and am easily amused. :lol: …I think that may be the case!

Great TR as always! I must also have a really bad case of ADD too, or it's just a tribute to the incredible designers. Been riding POTC for the last 37yrs, still such an amazing ride, still find myself noticing some small details that I hadn't seen (or just not noticed) before. The ride just doesn't get old for me, always leaves me in awe every single time, even after all these years!

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:15 pm

So Jahan, how deep is the water in Pirates again???

;)

Text me about my Delorean - (559) 940-3525

Postby Ryan King » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Dude! As always, I was excited to see a Jahan Photo TR, ON THE FRONT PAGE!?! This never happens! Robb - "Well if youd only upload them directly to the site" and then he actually does it!

Maybe its because you were hating on "Good Space Mountain??"
Anywho, AWESOME Photo TR as always man!

-Ryan
Jahan Fist.jpg
June 11th Baby! Theyre STILL on schedule!

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Primogen18 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:36 pm

Nice TR (been said many times I know). Its funny how when its cold out, and people are still "courageous enough" to go on water rides, but whats worse is they ALWAYS cover themselves with their hoodie/ sweatshirt/ jacket. That would make it so much worse. Would you rather be able to dry yourself off after getting a bit wet, or have a soaked frozen shirt on you? lol.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby fictionalxxfiend » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Awesome TR man! Going to Disneyland in Feb. with a few friends. I have seen an onride video of Rockin Space Mt and I wasn't impressed at all! We'll expirence Acid Trip Mountain soon enough though. Love the pics of Fantasmic I havn't seen that show since I was 10 years old. One question though... what happend to Big Thunder? Is down for the time being?

who is really ACEr Joe!!! Oh, that's creepy

Postby Spookbaby » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:49 pm

Jahan, does this picture get you all hot and bothered?
Captured 2007-1-15 00012.jpg
MmMmMmMm.... tasty.
DerekRx [2:07pm]: "the following and preceeding is rated R for language, sexual content, sarcasm, vulgarity, pie, and all other things associated with Spookbaby"
:spookbaby:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!