Movie Park Germany Discussion Thread

P. 19: Star Trek: Operation Enterprise coaster announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Re: Movie Park Germany Discussion Thread

Postby FirstDropJay » Mon May 29, 2017 4:25 am

RCT3Bross wrote:Does anybody here know my chances with this ride? I'm planning to vist Movie park soon to ride Star Trek but I fear that with the Soft opening I might end up wasting time and money to get over there. So how big are the chances on a let down so to speak.

I still think they will officially open the ride this upcoming weekend. I'd just wait a week or two to be sure.
You gotta enjoy that first drop, you know.

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby JordyC » Mon May 29, 2017 8:26 am

FirstDropJay wrote:
RCT3Bross wrote:Does anybody here know my chances with this ride? I'm planning to vist Movie park soon to ride Star Trek but I fear that with the Soft opening I might end up wasting time and money to get over there. So how big are the chances on a let down so to speak.

I still think they will officially open the ride this upcoming weekend. I'd just wait a week or two to be sure.

Yes, that's what I am going to do. I am just going to wait a couple more weeks. If I visit the park, I want to be sure that the ride is open. So I am not going to take the risk of driving 2+ hours, and ST:OE being closed all day. Because you know, the other coasters aren't that great to be honest ;)
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 158 || Parks: 31

Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Postby RCT3Bross » Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Okay so this is strange. I was just going by all my usual forums when this came by in a ST:OE threat was posted:
Source Facebook Movie park Germany.

AB Jetzt Geöffnet means Open now. So either they are really confident or this is media suicide. I know you're thinking this might be a mix up on Facebook. So I went digging and here's a link to the official site http://www.operation-enterprise.de/en/ . Again open now.
So the park has not confirmed the test phase is over, so what do you guys think? Official opening on the horizon or just confident?

Also thanks for the tips I will take it into consideration.

Edit 5/30/2017: So the park has confirmed it's open. http://movieparkgermany.de/movie-park-backstage/star-trektm-operation-enterprise-ist-ab-jetzt-geoeffnet This might be the weirdest opening I ever witnessed as an enthusiast. But at least I can plan a visit now maybe even this weekend and focus on the next thing.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2017: Efteling, Movie park, Phantasialand.
2017 Rides: Star Trek (Movie park)

Postby RCT3Bross » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:30 pm

So rode Star Trek today. A fun ride, really the best in the park. It's nothing too special keep that in mind, but if you're already planning to go it's defiantly worth a ride.
Theming is great for Movie park Standards, it's not top notch but it's detailed enough. I have nothing with Star Trek and most coaster has a story, so I was fearful I wouldn't get the story but even with my 0.00% knowledge I understood it. Sure fans might get a reference or two in names or numbers but I think they kept the story simple enough for everybody.
Last tip: Ride it as late as possible, in the morning it crawls through the track at the end of the day it really has some speed to it.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2017: Efteling, Movie park, Phantasialand.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby CoasterB » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:56 pm

How was the queue for you? When I rode it on Monday it had a constant 30-40 min queue with only one train in operation all day.
My Top Coasters - Kingda Ka, El Toro, Nemesis, Shambhala, Taron, Expedition Geforce, X2, Tatsu, Twisted Colossus, Wodan, Troy
Last Park visited: Movie Park Germany - Next Park Visit: Florida

Postby RCT3Bross » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:07 pm

^ 20 min tops, in the morning we had one train later they added the second. Wich made it the smallest queue for a large ride.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Max0815 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Front and Back-Views of the ride.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Max0815 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 am

Award presentation and future plans

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Max0815 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:25 am

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby JordyC » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 am

Here is a great promo video of Star Trek: Operation Enterprise, found on the YouTube page of Mack Rides.

Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 158 || Parks: 31

Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!