Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 3709: 2017 Season details announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 10 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Re: Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

Postby DirkFunk » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:28 am

robbalvey wrote:So am I correct in thinking they are finally pulling down the old Bon Air section of Hotel Breakers? That, IMO is FANTASTIC NEWS!!! The new wing looks great!

Thinking? Bruh, they pulled it down last off season.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby PVA62 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:51 am

robbalvey wrote:So am I correct in thinking they are finally pulling down the old Bon Air section of Hotel Breakers? That, IMO is FANTASTIC NEWS!!! The new wing looks great!

Yea, they tore it down during the last Breakers renovation. They have begun rebuilding already and it looks like they've made some great progress so far.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby MartinU » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:02 am

RollerManic wrote:Not like many of you care, except for those like myself, but Cedar Point posted a new water park update on their FB.

https://www.facebook.com/cedarpoint/videos/10154500485826463/
At 0:50 Magnum gets new Intamin Trains confirmed! JK :b

Improvements look great! I've been going to Cedar Point every year since I was born, 27 summers ago. And I have never been to Soak City... CP Shores. I have to say, I think this might be the summer I go. They finally have a wide offering of slides. Add a ProSlide waterslide coaster (record breaking?) and this is a very nice lineup.

Sandusky's Kalahari is opening up a huge expansion to their outdoor area. CP has some waterpark competition. But this is a great addition to the whole resort. Way to go CP, way to go.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby dreynolds1982 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:55 am

SLCHeadache wrote:Huh, that's exactly when I was planning my trip. Would be flying into Columbus, so I might add another day and throw Kings Island in, weather permitting.

The flight to Columbus is cheap enough that I could easily do it again next year.

I thought about trying to fly in or out of Columbus and hit up KI as well as I've never been there, but decided to just focus on CP this trip. Flying into Cleveland on that Saturday, driving over to CP, staying in Breakers Express while hitting up the park Sunday/Monday, then flying out of Cleveland that Tuesday. Quick trip but can't wait.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:19 pm

DirkFunk wrote:

Thinking? Bruh, they pulled it down last off season.

Ha! That's awesome! Wait, was it not there for the Valravn season and I didn't even notice? lol

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:23 pm

I was looking through my photos from our last visit to see if I took any pictures of Breakers being that we freaking stayed there and I didn't even notice if the building was gone, and then I ran across my "last picture ever" on Mean Streak and it made me so happy! lol
mean streak last ride.jpg

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby PVA62 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:03 pm

^ :nina:

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby mikeykaise » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:09 pm

^
^ :nina:

Robb, you are so hilarious to watch and listen to while you're on a coaster, I love it! :lmao:

I Love Donkeys!

Postby MartinU » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:13 pm

^^ Robb, had they started the dismantling? haha, I guess that's how the haters tried to do you in.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 pm

MartinU wrote:^^ Robb, had they started the dismantling? haha, I guess that's how the haters tried to do you in.

Whut?

PreviousNext