TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

What? No. Can you possibly be that stupid? TC doesn't stand for Tony Clark. See, there's a lowercase R after T, and there's and M at the beginning of Mean Streak. This makes RM, and with the C capitalized in "Capture", you get RMC. There's 17 letters in "Mean Streak Updates", and the 17th state to be added to the Union was Ohio. OHIO! And since this is Cedar Point pictured here, this is clearly referencing KINGS ISLAND. KINGS ISLAND IS GETTING AN RMC IN 2018 CONFIRMED! SPREAD THE WORD FOLKS, YOU HEARD IT HERE!!

This is kinda out of the blue, but I have not yet commented on this new ride. Anyway I really do not think Cedar Point deserves another coaster, even if its just a rmc'ing on mean streak. Didn't they just get valravn? Anyway im just glad that they are deciding to add all theses crazy turns on it, so that no one complains about it being "forcless". Even though I think it would be too intense for the GP, which is the majority of riders that would be there. Anyway, this is just my opinion curious to see how this would turn out.

I've been rallying for a launch halfway thru. No slow down like Maverick, just keep going and then speed up. And take the record for longest coaster, of course. Just my wishes…

Oh yeah, a double loading station with six trains. Never say never.

I think it would be pretty cool, if they turned the brake run into a launch! It probably won't happen, but boy would it be amazing!

This one sure reads like it's Tony running the account. It's almost bursting with snark. (See how I'm being good and playing by the rules here?)

Two things:

1. It's not run by Tony.

2. Making posts trying to circumvent our rules and poking fun at them on top of it just got you banned.