Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Page 912 - Delirious (Larson Looper) Flat Ride Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Postby Toaster Bot » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:53 pm

sandiego28 wrote:Does anybody think anything will be changed after what happened last weekend...?

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/valleyfair-increases-security-after-fight-fueled-evacuation
Favorite Wood: Renegade
Favorite Steel: Bizzaro (SFNE)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby VF15 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Looks like flooding could be a problem once again. I noticed that part of the employee lot was underwater on my way into work tonight. Couldn’t see anything in the main lot. Not a problem right now but if we get more rain in the next few days it could be an issue.
2016 Valleyfair Ride Operator - Wild Thing
2017 Valleyfair Ride Operator - Wild Thing/Xtreme Swing
2018 Valleyfair Ride Operator - Steel Venom/Scrambler

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Swishtime101 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:38 pm

How did Valleyscare go this weekend? It had to of been better than last week, that’s for sure! :lmao:
Wasn’t able to make it out there myself this weekend but am looking forward to the next couple weekends!
On another note, is Cedarfair going to break the 5 or 6 year tradition of getting something new every year for Valleyfair? Cedarfair has been doing such a good job with Valleyfair these past few years with area one, and I was really looking forward to seeing what they had planned for Valleyfair next year, but I’m kind of disappointed with them. Are we the only park missing an announcement for the next year, and if so is Cedarfair just giving up on Valleyfair all of a sudden? :lol: :lmao:

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby valleyfairfanatic » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:12 am

As an actor Valleyscare was a lot better this weekend. As for announcements, they have said they do not have an announcement for us this year so like I predicted it will be a GE year. All things considered, our last GE year was like, 2013 which was a pretty solid run of 5 seasons containing significant expansion.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby Mdcastle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:46 am

Anyone notice any more work on the proposed employee road location? Can the public drive back to the employee parking lot to see it or do they have some kind of gate?

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby RCjunkie » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:23 am

Swishtime101 wrote:Cedarfair has been doing such a good job with Valleyfair these past few years with area one, and I was really looking forward to seeing what they had planned for Valleyfair next year, but I’m kind of disappointed with them. Are we the only park missing an announcement for the next year, and if so is Cedarfair just giving up on Valleyfair all of a sudden? :lol: :lmao:

I highly doubt it. Now if your asking the same question 2 to 3 years from now and they have not announced the start of the proposed expansion in the back of the park with a new parking lot/water park expansion OR a replacement for the Dino's since they are done next year then it might be true. But VF is not MiA just yet. :lol:

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby valleyfairfanatic » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 am

Considering how much they have been investing into haunt and entertainment annually for how small the park is, there may be a shift in focus. I would not blame them either if that is the direction they are headed in, as haunt brings in the most profits for the park. As I said previously, its not common for a park as small as Valleyfair to get multi million dollar mazes like Undertakers on a yearly basis.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby Mdcastle » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:08 pm

What to people think of having 3 of the haunt attractions isolated from the rest of the park way out beyond the dinos, and have their been any more rumors of permanent haunt structures?

Also wondering why Cedar Fair doesn't do "Haunt Rotation", the could send all the props to another park for a new maze after it closes at the previous location.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby grsupercity » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:11 am

Me and my wife are flying into msp to visit moa and hit nick universe. We thought that since we were already in the area we might stop by Valleyfair. Is the park going to worth visiting oct 27th or would it be stupid busy and not worth our time?
Best Wood Lightning Rod....Goliath SFGAM....Shivering Timbers....Storm Chaser...Voyage
Best Steel Maverick...Lighting Run.....Montu...Mako..Fury...Afterburn...Manta
Honorable mentions Kumba..Raging Bull..Legend..Cornball..M Force..Rapter..Mr Freeze

You know what....Way to many good coasters the best :lmao:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:22 am

grsupercity wrote:Me and my wife are flying into msp to visit moa and hit nick universe. We thought that since we were already in the area we might stop by Valleyfair. Is the park going to worth visiting oct 27th or would it be stupid busy and not worth our time?

Assuming (based on your location) that you have a Cedar Fair pass then why not go? If you get there at opening and start at the mouse you can probably hit all of the coasters before it gets busy.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!