TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

So Universal has announced that dragon challenge will be permanently closing at the end of this year, and it can mean some stuff for us. I wouldn't call it totally out of the question that we might receive one of the two sides of the ride in 2019 or somewhere around that. I know the ride has been in service since 1999, but if we were to get a new major coaster this really is the only thing I see happening.

^^ I really wouldn't count on that.

Hey,

I understand that, however we were never told that this information is confidential. They knew full well that us scare actors would be super excited to share information about our seasonal job. Honestly, maybe some might frown on it, but unless I'm told otherwise from management, I can assume this information is OK to share. If the Haunt management has any info they don't want released until closer to opening they wouldn't tell the scare actors (Skeleton key content, etc.)

MLB

You're fired.

Hey guys,

Quoted message from "Running_Buddy"

MLB

I would like to make a note that if you are an employee of any Cedar Fair park you risk your job endorsing and releasing such info to the public on a forum like this. One of the reasons why I cautiously limit what I post on here as some of the information I hear hasn't been released to the general public yet.

I was going to say something. Thanks for doing the honors.

OK I deleted the information. But let me just say, if they didn't want this basic information to be disclosed in any way (with friends, family, Facebook, forums etc.) they wouldn't have discussed it with bout 50-60 seasonal employees or told us not to share said information. Sorry I got so many people's panties in a bunch for sharing information that I was never told couldn't be shared.

MLB

This isn't 'basic information' you shared, it was shared with a select group, not in public. When management wants to let the parks fans know about it, they'll tell people from an announcement at the park, or online through their site or social media. Glad you took it down.

I don't think valleyfair is gonna get dragon challenge. If they did give both to valleyfair. What was released about haunt?

Nothing official was released regarding haunt--just an attempted leak that has since been plugged. But there's a 99% probability that the only ones receiving Dragon Challenge are scrapheaps.

^ What is "MLB"? I've seen you post it several times and I'm lost.

Might Lose Business

Must Lock Beak

Maybe Lost Benefits

Mostly Limited Brain

Mindless Losers Blunder

Management's Logical Boot

Mouth Leaks Bulls**t

Michaels Little Breach

Mary Loves Birds

Major League Baseball?

Riptide is being removed this year.
rip riptide

Source?

Someone from a discussion with multiple on DM on insta.

Combine this with the information from the Dippin Dots guy by Wild Thing and you have......absolutely nothing that is verifiable.

Riptide is being removed this year.
rip riptide

Source?

Someone from a discussion with multiple on DM on insta.

Combine this with the information from the Dippin Dots guy by Wild Thing and you have......absolutely nothing that is verifiable.

Okay Sorry