The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

P. 5296 - West Coast Racers Coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: Guy T. Koepp and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Re: The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Postby coasternut » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:13 am

I got an answer online about the membership rewards site. I've been trying for the last 3 days. I was told it's down, and to try in 2 weeks... :cry:
Coasternut,

LIVING FOR THAT AIRTIME!! :airtime:
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com]Image

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:32 am

Did anyone seriously expect this rewards thing to work? :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby anonymouscactus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:45 am

There was 1 day I logged into the portal and at the top next to my name and whatever it did show total points despite the fact I still had a sign up link. I registered about 5 times when I bought them during the flash sale. It hasn't appeared since that one magical time and there doesn't appear to be a link to be able to spend the points. But it did accurately portray the 650 points I earned.

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby Twistedtatsu805 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:18 am

Beer stand by Johnny rockets confirmed
IMG_20180914_110058121.jpg

Postby coasterbill » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:49 am

That's quite a selection. The pricing structure seems overly complicated but I mean... whatever, not my problem.

That said, bit of a tangent here...

Why do people order Stella? It's piss beer that's always priced as if it's something fancy and exclusive. It's Budwesier with a stupid f*cking bottle. I don't care if it's on draft, it should never be (tied for) the most expensive thing on the menu when there are three craft beers and one fake craft beer on the menu. Just order a Bud Light and get over yourself.

PS: Why is water $4.13? I assume there's a bottle deposit in there but like... where do you come up with that number? :lol:

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Do we have anyone interested in covering the Fright Fest media event on Saturday? Please email me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com ASAP!

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby joelwee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 pm

coasterbill wrote:Why do people order Stella? It's piss beer that's always priced as if it's something fancy and exclusive. It's Budwesier with a stupid f*cking bottle. I don't care if it's on draft, it should never be (tied for) the most expensive thing on the menu when there are three craft beers and one fake craft beer on the menu. Just order a Bud Light and get over yourself.

Haters gonna hate. :lol: I like Stella because it ISN'T fancy, it's just refreshing. It's my go-to beer after spending all day outside during the summer.
Seat, don't fail me now!
2018 Trip Reports: Castles 'N' Coasters; Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:42 pm

coasterbill wrote:Why do people order Stella? It's piss beer that's always priced as if it's something fancy and exclusive. It's Budwesier with a stupid f*cking bottle. I don't care if it's on draft, it should never be (tied for) the most expensive thing on the menu when there are three craft beers and one fake craft beer on the menu. Just order a Bud Light and get over yourself.

Postby coasterbill » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:43 pm

joelwee wrote:Haters gonna hate. :lol: I like Stella because it ISN'T fancy, it's just refreshing. It's my go-to beer after spending all day outside during the summer.

That's exactly my point. There's nothing wrong with the beer but if you want a beer that's not fancy and refreshing you can get it for $9 so why would anyone order Stella which is also not fancy and refreshing but is ALWAYS priced as if it's an absolutely amazing craft beer no matter where you buy it.

PS: I know this is super off topic, sorry. :lol:

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:45 pm

coasterbill wrote:
joelwee wrote:Haters gonna hate. :lol: I like Stella because it ISN'T fancy, it's just refreshing. It's my go-to beer after spending all day outside during the summer.

That's exactly my point. There's nothing wrong with the beer but if you want a beer that's not fancy and refreshing you can get it for $9 so why would anyone order Stella which is also not fancy and refreshing but is ALWAYS priced as if it's an absolutely amazing craft beer no matter where you buy it.

Because... people are stupid?

PreviousNext