The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Pg 5042 - CraZanity Announced for 2018!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Love Donkeys!

Re: The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Postby SFMMFan76 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:58 pm

jtaudioacc wrote:
thrillseeker4552 wrote:
SFMMFan76 wrote:MagicMountainMan, any idea when we'll start to see them working on the area where Crazanity is going?

Probably around next May/June.

that's hilarious, i was going to post the same thing, but decided not to. :lol:

LMAO!

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby sfkk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 pm

^How is that funny? It is absolutely true. Doesn't seem like a joke at all to me.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:21 pm

^^ This is the most inside - inside joke I've read, in a long time.
Explain, please? Thanks in advance. :kiss:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby blaisedinsd » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Can existing season pass holders pre-purchase firght fest Maze passes?

I got mine for $16.99 when I renewed for next season but I don't see how my nephew that didn't renew can get one on the website. How much are they at the park?

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby SimiGeek » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:43 pm

blaisedinsd wrote:Can existing season pass holders pre-purchase firght fest Maze passes?

I got mine for $16.99 when I renewed for next season but I don't see how my nephew that didn't renew can get one on the website. How much are they at the park?

They appear to start at 17$ online with a processing fee added. https://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/special-events/fright-fest-night

I'll drink donkey urine before I'll drink a Pepsi.

Postby moviemansig » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:49 pm

What would be a tip for someone experiencing Lex Luthor for the first time? Would looking up the whole time and not down be helpful during the ascent, so as to make things somewhat less unnerving? Thanks.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby jtaudioacc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:08 pm

mike932 wrote:
MagicMountainMan wrote: Last week the park barely crested 1k on the weekdays. .

Is that like only the first parking lot section filled?

spent about 5-6 hours at the park today. pretty dead. most all coasters were running one train. TC and Yolo had two. Even so, most everything was like a 1 train wait, if not walk on. parking was about a one full lot, and one school bus. hung out with x2isawesome and bumped into coasternut.

i've only been on one justice league at st louis. the sfmm seemed far far better. the having to pour your drink cup out before going into the building is understandable, but i think they should figure something out for the bottles. anyway, i enjoyed it.

redeemed my dining pass and got my new bottle. this year, and they told me before they did it, when you add the 2018 dining plan, it cancels out the 2017. last year, and the year before, i was able to use both. so i had access to double the food. not a huge deal, but friends had benefited from that in the past.

rode x2 for the first time in years. still feel the pounding the back of my head took on the final raven turn. :?r

anyway, great time to go now. everything had no line except for superman which was about 3/4 of the tunnel.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby laqueefa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 pm

moviemansig wrote:What would be a tip for someone experiencing Lex Luthor for the first time? Would looking up the whole time and not down be helpful during the ascent, so as to make things somewhat less unnerving? Thanks.

I always find looking straight up during the ascension to be worse/disorienting, but that's probably just me.
Tigga, please!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Superbatboy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 am

jtaudioacc wrote:rode x2 for the first time in years. still feel the pounding the back of my head took on the final raven turn. :?r

That element can be so brutal sometimes :vekoma:
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby coasternut » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

jtaudioacc wrote:
mike932 wrote:
MagicMountainMan wrote: Last week the park barely crested 1k on the weekdays. .

Is that like only the first parking lot section filled?

spent about 5-6 hours at the park today. pretty dead. most all coasters were running one train. TC and Yolo had two. Even so, most everything was like a 1 train wait, if not walk on. parking was about a one full lot, and one school bus. hung out with x2isawesome and bumped into coasternut.

i've only been on one justice league at st louis. the sfmm seemed far far better. the having to pour your drink cup out before going into the building is understandable, but i think they should figure something out for the bottles. anyway, i enjoyed it.

redeemed my dining pass and got my new bottle. this year, and they told me before they did it, when you add the 2018 dining plan, it cancels out the 2017. last year, and the year before, i was able to use both. so i had access to double the food. not a huge deal, but friends had benefited from that in the past.

rode x2 for the first time in years. still feel the pounding the back of my head took on the final raven turn. :?r

anyway, great time to go now. everything had no line except for superman which was about 3/4 of the tunnel.

Good to see you too JT. Yes, only 1 parking lot full. Little wait on any coasters. I was on Rev sitting in my seat. They asked us to get off, so I did. 2 maintenance guys were looking at the second train off line. They never came to the station for anything. Not sure what that was all about. I was the last one to leave the station. Very strange... :?r
Coasternut,

LIVING FOR THAT AIRTIME!! :airtime:

PreviousNext