The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

P. 5236 - CraZantiy Media Day Report!
Users viewing this topic: Manic Monte, saweetdude05, Shut It Down, xChris125x and 10 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Re: The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread!!!

Postby BlakeCoaster » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Uhhhhhh...

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Magic Alumni » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 pm

BlakeCoaster wrote:Image

Uhhhhhh...

I believe this is that fraud ticket giveaway that Six Flags keeps saying they're not involved with...

ODS Drummer

Postby Crazy4Coasters! » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:39 pm

I think he said "uhhhhhhhh" because they used Perilous Plunge from Knott's Berry Farm which is not owned by Six Flags.
-Josh
ImageImage

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby AnonymousReed » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Just left from the park. I went to the ERT this morning which ended up opening at 9:45. I managed to get 7 rides on it during the ERT and I must say, Lex Luthor is one of the best additions Magic Mountain has gotten in a while, just my opinion though. I loved the little details put in to this ride such as the "Lex Corp Experiment" that you ocassionaly hear outside the ride explaning that you'll be participating in an experiment for Lex Corp on Lex Towers(Superman). The Lex Armor suit isn't covered in gum yet so that was nice to see considering the suit looks really cool. Overall, I loved the ride. I was expecting the ride to shake violently when Superman roared up the tower but it mostly swayed gently adding to the thrill.

Oh yes, I also found multi-colored supports behind Apocalypse but they didn't look like ride supports. I'll post a picture when I get home, I'm currently on my phone typing this in the parking lot. I first saw it while on Apocalypse(which was running great today) but I then just went up to the Sky Tower to get the picture. Again, I'll post the picture in a bit.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ax10m93 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi, first time posting in the forum! Had a question that couldn't be answered online anywhere. What size are the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo at SFMM? if anyone has been to both SFMM and Cedar Point, how do they compare to CP's fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo? Any info would be gratefully received =]

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby bostonlva » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

AnonymousReed wrote:Just left from the park. I went to the ERT this morning which ended up opening at 9:45. I managed to get 7 rides on it during the ERT and I must say, Lex Luthor is one of the best additions Magic Mountain has gotten in a while, just my opinion though. I loved the little details put in to this ride such as the "Lex Corp Experiment" that you ocassionaly hear outside the ride explaning that you'll be participating in an experiment for Lex Corp on Lex Towers(Superman). The Lex Armor suit isn't covered in gum yet so that was nice to see considering the suit looks really cool. Overall, I loved the ride. I was expecting the ride to shake violently when Superman roared up the tower but it mostly swayed gently adding to the thrill.

Oh yes, I also found multi-colored supports behind Apocalypse but they didn't look like ride supports. I'll post a picture when I get home, I'm currently on my phone typing this in the parking lot. I first saw it while on Apocalypse(which was running great today) but I then just went up to the Sky Tower to get the picture. Again, I'll post the picture in a bit.

support for new coster?

Lost My Veganity on the New Hotness trip.

Postby dylanreich » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:24 pm

I am very excited to see this picture.
YOLO all day errday
Steel: 1.Skull Mountain 2.X2 3.I-305 4.Tatsu 5.Storm Runner 6.Volcano
Wood: 1.Phoenix 2.Thunderhead 3.El Toro 4.Apocalypse 5.Lightning Racer

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Nicholas Loya » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Does anyone have an idea when six flags was gonna announce YOLOcoaster, because i thought it was going to be last week :(
I really hope they announce it this week :)

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby AnonymousReed » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 pm

tn.jpg
Here's the picture I promised. It doesn't look like ride supports so don't get too excited.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby bostonlva » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 pm

AnonymousReed wrote:
tn.jpg
Here's the picture I promised. It doesn't look like ride supports so don't get too excited.

Someone needs to enhance and zoom!

PreviousNext