KICK BOODIE! Possibly the Greatest Ride Ever Created.

VIDEO POSTED!!! - Page 13
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Mamba Man

Postby bigjohnson51 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:26 pm

this thing seems pretty awsome

Bubbles!

Postby ParkTrips » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:15 pm

This ride SCREAMS "white trash" ::lol::::lol::

Flight of James: Ride of Steel the Revenge

Postby jamesdillaman » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:25 pm

Kick your wife!!! Thank you for riding, and remember, you fell down the stairs...
-JD

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:00 am

^ ^^ Well, in that case, after I'm finished watching Nascar, I'll put on my wife beater, grab a can of Skoal and a six pack of Miller High Life, jump in the ole Chevy and meet you down at that there carnival where I'll show ya how to GIT-R-DONE!!!!! :lolr:

I know it seems pathetic, but after every ride I've been on in my life, this thing still tops 'em all. ;)
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

Sorry, Not Feeling Very Creative Today!

Postby FlyingScooter » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:36 pm

LOL, We used to kick each other all the time on the YO-YO at CLP, (when they had one).

I saw one of those at a carnival turn into a Human Weed-Whacker. The moron running the ride sat everyone on one side. (there was maybe 5-6 people) As soon as it hit about half speed, that baby rocked to one side and started smacking their feet and knees into the pavement. that was like 10 years ago. haven't been on carny rides since.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby thrillerman1 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:13 pm

WOW. I had totally forgotten about a girl I went to college with back in the 80's talking about this ride. I can only imagine how gloriously sick it must've been. Nice to finally get to see pics of it in action. Thanks for posting them!

mystery4637

Postby mystery4637 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:22 pm

There was also one of these that did the fairs in Central Kentucky. My parents would never let me ride it and I remember people coming off of it with huge bruises the next day.

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:08 am

^^ No problem. Glad to see someone else knows of it. Did you go to college in Florida, or was she from Florida?

^ The Kentucky thing has me curious. When do you remember seeing it? 80's, 90's or recently? The mention of bruises also make me wonder a bit if what you saw was the same thing as this. I know for certain that after probably 100+ rides on Kick Boodie over the years, I never once walked off with a bruise of any kind. I just don't see how it's possible. Maybe once on an odd occasion, but it really didn't allow you to get beat up as suggested. Thanks for the response though. I appreciate it in my neverending search to get one more ride on it. :b

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby thrillerman1 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:58 pm

No I didn't go to college in Fl but at Auburn. The girl who talked about it was from Nashville, and I think she rode it at the Tennessee state fair. I just remember her saying the ride op would scream, "KICK BOOTYYYYY!".

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:58 pm

^ Well, there's certainly no mistaking what the operator yelled. That's for sure. :) Thanks for the information. I'm glad someone could pretty much confirm a sighting outside of Florida. I'm not sure if that will help me any in the end, but I do appreciate the feedback! :)

Scott "I always liked that whole War Eagle thing Auburn has" B.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!