Ace Of Spades wrote:I know it's quite a bit early for this to come up, but I'm trying to get a trip together for a Saturday in December for me and a friend, and I have a couple of questions I'm hoping you guys could help me out with:
1) Are the Q-Bots still available around that time of year (on the off-chance it's crowded)?
2) What temperature does each coaster close at? Like, how low can it get before each of them shuts down?
3) Any "Only-during-the-Christmas-Season" things that shouldn't be missed?
1) Q-bots are available but on busy days do sell out quickly. Not for rides, but to reserve the shows. They are amazing at Christmas.
2) All coasters except Mystery Mine open on time as long as the temperature is above 36 (MM is 40), they all close when the temp. hits 36.
3) Shows, shows, shows. Ride the rides early in the afternoon (as the park doesn't open until 2PM most days) to ensure you get to ride. Once the temp falls, enjoy the lights and shows. The best is Smoky Mountain Christmas, IMO.
Also, Dollywood now has an app available for both iPhone and Android. It's very well done, be sure to download it!