Walibi Belgium Discussion Thread

P. 55: 100 Million Euro investment over 6 years announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Walibi Belgium Discussion Thread

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Sweet, a Mac Twist 'n' Splash! Those things are so much fun.
Top Wood: 1. Outlaw Run 2. Voyage 3. The Beast 4. Ghostrider 5. Shivering Timbers
Top Steel: 1. Millennium Force 2. Magnum XL-200 3. Diamondback 4. Maverick 5. Mystery Mine
Top Parks: 1. Disneyland 2. Dollywood 3. Silver Dollar City 4. Holiday World 5. Knott's Berry Farm

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:19 pm

After that "one & done" visit (IMhO) back in the first TPR Mainland Europe Tour...
damn, that new stuff planned looks incredible!

My mind "might" be changed, lol. Looking forward to how it all works out.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:57 am

It's good to see this park getting some attention, as it could use some freshening up--as long as they keep their King Tut dark ride.

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby Samuel » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:16 am

Having never been there, this is one of the parks that I fantasy GM'ed in RCT2 back in the day. It's odd that I generally know the layout of the park & where these new additions will be based on my familiarity with the in-game scenario, rather than with the park itself. That said, it's great that the park's in a confident spending-and-refreshing mode. It'd be nice if new Vekoma trains went in for Cobra & Vampire as part of the revamps of their respective areas. The mega coaster artwork suggests Mack to my eyes, which is in keeping with other Mack purchases by the park, but I know you can't always go by the sketch. I'm happy to see this plan; a nice surprise today!

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:16 pm

I gotta say, on my visit last year I wasn't expecting much. The Six Flags of Europe is what I was told. Honestly? It turned out to be one of my favorite parks of the trip! Sure, the only truly unique rides are Pulsar and King Tut's Lazer Party, but I had a fantastic day there! These new additions will really help bring this park to the forefront.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!