TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

^here you have the prices for next season. As you can see, there is no "oly ferrariLand ticket" soy you must buy combinated ticket together with PortAventura to visit FL. Of course one day is better than nothing

16142416_10154827739329534_8164613562805370780_n.png?oh=2f09310702a57ac305a745f6cb5256b4&oe=590F84C7

As I thought. Giving some leverage here, if I skip the shows (My mom loves them I can't get warm or cold about them.) and skip the two kiddie coasters(like I always do.) Would that increase a better chance because I already know if I ask for a second day I get nothing.

It sounds like you are asking if one day is enough time to ride 6 coasters.

It sounds like you are asking if one day is enough time to ride 6 coasters.

+ Some water and thrill rides. 6 coasters is possible certainly with the 10 hours of operation those days. If it was me I would have just gone 2 days and took my time to really enjoy the park ride some of the best rides twice, but I need to compromise to cram it all in 1 day.

^^^ So the 60 Euro ticked allows me to start at Ferrari land and work myself to PortAventura. I just need to make sure I'm not spending to much time there.

If I want to buy a ticket "2 days, 2 parks" (for PA en FL), it goes with this description.

Admission to Ferrari Land will be valid only for the selected day and within the chosen time slot on the calendar as established in the booking, which cannot be modified afterwards. On this day, you will be able to access PortAventura Park during its opening hours.

This ticket also includes admission for 1 full day at PortAventura Park during its opening hours, with the visit taking place on the day preceding or following your visit to Ferrari Land. It is not permitted to visit both parks on the same day.

Does that mean that I can only go to FL (together with PA) for the first day, and the second day I can only enter PA? Or am I wrong?

It seems a bit weird that there is no Ferrari Land only option. Not that I'm planning to do so but I'll be going there in August and noticed that they still have that Portaventura + train tickets for 45 euros only offer. The thing is, given that I can't then buy FL entrances , is there any way round this issue?

Maybe I'll just wait as it's still early (FL isn't even open yet) and perhaps then they'll have more options.

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates on the buildings that burned down last fall? Will they be rebuilt in time?

The day after the burning, thbey started cleaning and painting the façades and removing the steel structures. Nowadays the Campanile was rebuilt in its top section, while the colisseum and the lower part of the tower are still pending to recieve the theming

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

I'm hoping someone could help me out here.

I'm flying from Stockholm to Barcelona on Saturday, September 16. We are visiting PortAventura the next day (Sunday). Then, we fly out of Barcelona on Monday. Quick trip, but it's all we could squeeze in. Because our flight is pretty early on Monday morning, we figured it's best to get a hotel in Barcelona for two nights so we can explore the city, and just take a train to and from PortAventura on Sunday, that way we can easily get to the airport so early Monday morning. Does anyone have any experience going to PA from Barcelona via public transportation? It's pretty new to me, honestly. Any suggestions on what station and if there's an easy way to get from the station to the parks? Thanks in advance

Quick brief!

The Campanile is being rebuilt with some construction modifications from its previous version. The white facade you see in the picture is still waiting for the Colisseum theming.

Lots of work during all week, including sundays, in order to get everything ready for April! They are covering the S&S towers's queue

Here you can see how the beast looks in the distance! certainly impressive structure and beautiful skyline!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I hate to be the one to say it, guys, but I did a Google search, and it turns out, this coaster's been mauled by scorpions. I don't know how or why, but I don't see this opening until the scorpion infestation is dealt with.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170215/sports/red-force-mauled-by-scorpions

Finaly the official name was revealed today... "RED FORCE"

Thanks god we can already start forgetting "vertical accelerator" name...

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]