Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:32 pm

It may look cool, but since it's going to Fuji-Q Highland...well, something in my gut tells me that this will suck somehow.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:05 pm

You all make this park out to be the Knotts of the far East!

Good intentions, bad execution...

Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:38 pm

ScubaSteve442 wrote:Seems like the Japanese have far more patience than the average American parkgoer.

If they're regular patrons of Fuji Queue, they would have to be more patient. ;)

Tripsdrill's rapids ride also features a whirlpool, but unlike Phantasialand's River Quest (which I think is an excellent ride), theirs is just scenery (no drop).

Fuji-Q building a Eurofighter for 2011

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Another exciting project for next year is Gerstlauer’s largest roller coaster. The still-unnamed Launched Euro-Fighter will be a massive attraction and located in Asia. “We were very pleased with our first Launched Euro-Fighter, which opened at Hansa Park in 2009,” said Gerstlauer. “From a guest perspective, the launch and beyond-vertical drop are outstanding. From a technical standpoint, this coaster will be the debut of our four-tube track, which will save our customer’s considerable expense when it comes to foundation costs.

Link

Here are some photos:

Link
Last edited by robbalvey on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:05 pm.

Re: NEWS: Fuji-Q to Build Eurofighter

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Hopefully it will be a decent coaster. Lots of Fuji-Q's rides aren't exactly good.

Re: NEWS: Fuji-Q to Build Eurofighter for 2011

Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:45 pm

As long as it doesn't run only one car, I guess it could take care of the lines. But I'm sure Fuji-Q would figure out something to make it worse. Gotta live up to that tradition of 4 hour lines! :lmao:

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 am

Yea I've heard nothing but bad things about this park based on TRs I've seen.
Last edited by DJeXeL on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 am.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 am

Hmmm, what can I say positive about this project...

I like where they are putting it in the park.

Yup, that's about it. Can't wait to see how FujiQ tries to lower capacity on this one!

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:30 am

^Is Fuji-Q consistent with their horrible operations of is it decent 1 year and not so decent the next?

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 am

Everytime we've gone (including good weather days) operations have been bad. Like, worse than SFMM bad!
Post a reply