Disneyland Paris (DLP) Discussion Thread

P. 112: 2 Billion Euro Expansion including 3 new WDSP lands
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Re: Disneyland Paris (DLP) Discussion Thread

Postby Jew » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 pm

It bleeds money because they didn’t spend money for so long.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:20 am

Disneyland Paris reveals plans for a new Marvel themed ride!

Image_DLP_Marvel Attraction.jpg

Today, Disneyland Paris has unveiled plans to bring the Marvel Super Heroes to life in an unbeatable way at the Walt Disney Studios Park with a completely new Marvel themed ride.

The news comes from Walt Disney Parks and Resorts chairman Bob Chapek. During the D23 Expo In Japan he announced to 2000 fans the latest projects under development for Disney visitors around the world, including those for Disneyland Paris.

This new development builds on the momentum of the 25th anniversary of the Resort and follows the recent news that Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is getting ready to bring even more popular stories and figures to this European top tourist destination, making visitors of Disneyland Paris experiencing even more entertainment and attractions.

New Marvel themed attraction

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith will be completely transformed into a new Marvel themed ride, where visitors, together with Iron Man and their favorite Avengers, experience a super fast adventure.

With the addition of this new attraction, there will be a permanent presence of Marvel, which ensures that this park is even more recommended for all visitors.

Disney’s Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel

Moreover, Disney's Hotel New York will soon be transformed into Disney's Hotel New York - The Art of Marvel. It will be the first Disney hotel to show the exciting world of the Avengers. Thanks to the exclusive illustrations and a new design, it will be a residence suitable for Tony Stark himself.

27788084_831554373698764_7552685762390496218_o.jpg

Now even more Marvel!

For visitors who can not wait to enjoy Marvel at Disneyland Paris, the Avengers will meet in June during Marvel Super Heroes Summer. During this season they will meet Captain America, Spider-Man, Star-Lord and Black Widow in person. The heroes can also be seen in a live super production with the latest special effects, spectacular projections and many impressive surprises.

"These ambitious Marvel developments at Disneyland Paris will bring new compelling Superhero experiences to our visitors and reinforce the appeal of the Resort," said Catherine Powell, President of Euro Disney S.A.S.

Disneyland Paris
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 am.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Balder - Liseberg 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 173 || Parks: 34

Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Python 2.0 || Phantasialand || Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby cookiex » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:58 am

So instead of a Marvel Tower of Terror Paris gets a Marvel Rock N’ Rollercoaster. I’m cool with that.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 89

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Garet » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:14 am

^ That could come later. Turn the car show into a filming of an action scene with some heroes and villains and have the Guardians Tower once the hype dies away from the Avengers Coaster. I'm struggling to think of any re-theme that would make the Armaggedeon ride interesting though to re visit it.

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 am

I would not rule out Tower of Terror being transformed just because another ride is.

And, on a personal note: As good as the original theme to Tower is, honestly, I REALLY like the new ride experience more.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:21 am

I hope Florida's version of Tower stays as is but a re-theme of Rock n Roller Coaster wouldn't break my heart. Avengers, Iron man, Star Wars, whatever.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:34 am

Yeah, as long as they don't mess with Florida or Tokyo's Tower they can do whatever they want to the others!

Paris already had the weird Rock N Roller Coaster anyway so I don't see this as any loss (other than the awesomely totally cut, super short preshow)!

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby livai » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:47 am

they say the tower will be ritematized, but not with a marvel or star wars theme.
the attraction will remain open during these works and the theme should be that of Tokyo Disneyland
leviathan & fury 325 = waste of money

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:51 am

SharkTums wrote:Yeah, as long as they don't mess with Florida or Tokyo's Tower they can do whatever they want to the others!

Paris already had the weird Rock N Roller Coaster anyway so I don't see this as any loss (other than the awesomely totally cut, super short preshow)!

Totally agree! Its only the crappy ones I think would benefit. Florida and Tokyo are great!

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby KarlaKoaster » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:15 am

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster in Paris is a disappointment inside and out, and I think GOTG will actually be a huge improvement, so unlike most of these Marvel IP-based rides I'm looking forward to this.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!