TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Harley is on it's way up!

Pictures?!

(Like, not being an A$$ saying I don't believe you. I'm truly am excited to see it progressing along.)

Hard to see but they are working on it today.

20180511_161637.thumb.jpg.9ad2c401c9884c147f17d5f6108a8ddc.jpg

Person on top in the center.

Mych smaller then I thought though maybe the outer tubes aren't on yet. Got to the park an hour ago and picked up our free one time skip the line pass, nice bonus on the season pass that I didn't know about. School groups are leaving but just here for a few rides. Certainly hot out but at least the humidity is fairly low.

That looks to be the inner most tube which is the smallest one. Just a reminder, with Diamond Elite membership you get two skip the line passes per visit.

If you look closely you will see another tube with a diamond pattern which now looking at it is probably the out most tube. Joker will probably be down again today so no close pictures unless you got long arms.

Very aware of the two skip the line passes with Diamond Elite but I ain't forking out $200 per year when I only visit Six Flags parks less then 5 times a year.

Overall yesterday wasn't too terrible, schools didn't leave till 5:30ish but after that everything turned into a station wait.

20180511_161805.thumb.jpg.691a92a2950f93e163a1b6326d23dd0c.jpg

This thing is fun to watch. Glad to see it's a hit and a capacity monster.

20180511_175314.thumb.jpg.5046aabb7e0dcbb61a9ef747e31920fb.jpg

Say what you will, I think Titan is an absolute blast.

20180511_183412.thumb.jpg.75be99310595a28aa7e9f9df8c5ac882.jpg

While I didn't intend for the focus to be like this...

20180511_185411.thumb.jpg.d107fbaf48554e99ca3a5e6ca8bdc94f.jpg

...dang did it turn out awesome.

20180511_191125.thumb.jpg.fa9b377d363e1948248850ca9837c6b6.jpg

And finishing the day on Justice League with my second top 1% score. Have to break 300k eventually.

The best way to get a picture of Harley is the exit ramp for Batman the Ride.

Keep trying!

file.php?mode=view&id=828137

Well sir, someone plays a little too much. I'll be back in November to renew my pass and to break that score.

New video of Harley construction!

Awesome video!!

As much as I don't do spinning... I think I am going to give this a go once it opens. It just looks so... unique. I bet it's going to be an awesome ride experience. And I think with as many directional changes as it has... Maybe it wont be super vomit inducing?

It just looks so... unique. I bet it's going to be an awesome ride experience. And I think with as many directional changes as it has... Maybe it wont be super vomit inducing?

I hope I'm wrong and it's actually a thrilling ride, but I can't fathom how this wouldn't feel just like rolling around on the floor.

^ ^ No, the restaurant is defunct. Harley doesn't take up that much space, there appears to be plenty left for another ride or two in the years ahead.

That’s what I thought, but why then wasn’t it torn down with the rest of the strip mall two years ago? They even gave it a new back wall to patch up where the other stores had connected to it. Prehaps the landlord is keeping the restaurant in hopes a new owner will come through and reopen it?

It would be nice if later on they moved part of the game building near Batman to make the pathway connect to the other side. SFOT already has so many dead ends. Also from the photo I’m posting you can see how much room will still be there even after the Harley ride since it’s not taking up much.

799EB9F6-063C-4D1C-8BE2-EE3B4EE89B14.thumb.jpeg.d59ec277e2cdb25353f1d3a6e5ce0fda.jpeg