TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Here goes some pics that I took yesterday at six flags over Texas. It was kinda crowded but the lines were moving fast. Titan was closed and Mr. Freeze didn't open until a little bit past 8 pm cause of technical difficulties. Batman the ride had a long line, but was moving pretty fast and so was catwoman whip. The runaway mine train line was kinda short when we got there and was moving constantly moving fast. I only got on like 4 rides and roller coasters and of course judge Roy scream and Texas sky screamer where open, so was superman the gunslinger mini mine train, Texas giant, justice league battle for metropolis, all the kiddie rides, riddler revenge, Harley Quinn spinsanity, aquaman, la vibora, and pandemonium. I went with friends and family members. I sat close to the front, which is the back of the train for Mr. Freeze and was the first one to scream and raise my hands along with my group of people. Mr freeze line wasn't that long cause they had barely reopened it when I got there, but after I got in my mom told me that a lot of people started coming in to get on the ride. It was moving fast, at first I chose side a but then i saw side n moving so I went to that side and there was this young lady that was by herself so I went with her on the ride as soon as the next loading was ready for us to get in it was that much time after I got there cause they had already launched side b and they were almost coming back to the station. On the Batman, when they let me go choose the row that I wanted, the second tow had no one in it so i went to that one and once they dispatched the train that was there when I got there, I got on the one that was waiting to unload and load again. I was the only one in the second row. I only got on catwoman whip with my mom and the runaway mine train with my brothers and friend. Mr freeze was the last ride that I rode cause since it opened a little bit after 8 and no one wanted to get on it and it was already late and we wanted to get something to eat for supper. .i didn't get to take that much pics cause my mother had my phone most of the time in order for me to get on to the rides and I told my brother to take a picture of me if I got on the Batman but he didn't tell my mom, so no picture.... I have a lot to say, but don't want to make it like an essay.

IMG_20170318_220532_767.thumb.jpg.a315840d8937de8c8c97058c960f441a.jpg

IMG_20170318_215517_595.thumb.jpg.66eba75dc1c5a7433c04cedc956c3b22.jpg

20170318_170524.thumb.jpg.97e7a7098e6cae1252f0a449caf47545.jpg

2017 park map

20170318_161844.thumb.jpg.e7471cbfccb414a58bc3447b72411ddd.jpg

Titan closed yesterday

Hi all, long time reader but don't post much!

Does anyone know what's up with Titan? This is, I believe, the fourth day it's been closed. Additionally, they have that section of the park (picnic area and scrambler) closed off entirely with employees guarding the gates. Usually if it's closed, they only close off the actual line, so I was just curious as it seems odd... (I asked and was told "technical difficulties")

Long lines today but NTAG is always worth it.

Does anyone know what's up with Titan? This is, I believe, the fourth day it's been closed. Additionally, they have that section of the park (picnic area and scrambler) closed off entirely with employees guarding the gates. Usually if it's closed, they only close off the actual line, so I was just curious as it seems odd... (I asked and was told "technical difficulties")

They are having to replace a gear on the lift. It should be back up soon.

thanks I was wondering too

Gotcha. Thank you!

Well it looks like six flags over Texas is opening joker on May 20 2017 earlier than usually and then some of us thought. How surprising this is!! Cause usually six flags opens the new rides on memorial day weekend or close to those days.

Can't wait to ride !!

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be] Edited by sixflagsfans3793

Cause usually six flags over Texas opens there new rides on memorial day weekend or close to it

Yeah your right.

It is for reals cause last year six flags over Texas opened their new rides on memorial day weekend. In 2015, they opened justice league battle for metropolis close to memorial day weekend. They opened the Texas Sky screamer also opened either on memorial day weekend day weekend or close to it.

I fixed that for you. jk. Lol

Cause usually six flags over Texas opens there new rides on memorial day weekend or close to it

Yeah your right.

It is for reals cause last year six flags over Texas opened their new rides on memorial day weekend. In 2015, they opened justice league battle for metropolis close to memorial day weekend. They opened the Texas Sky screamer also opened either on memorial day weekend day weekend or close to it.

I fixed that for you. jk. Lol

If that's your idea of fixing something, remind me never to ask you to do electrical work.

Anyway, great to have an opening day, and around Memorial Day as we all knew it would be. Looking forward to finally riding one of these free spins (at Great Adventure for me).