TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Michigan's Adventure (MiA) Discussion Thread

If you look back at page one of this thread MiA has always announced no later than October so you never know

maybe Trash Vengeance will be added.

Btw i actually had to zoom to 200% on my browser to view that without quoting it.

CGA was passed up for a long time, with coasters being removed and the fate of the park unknown. Now, they've added GoldStriker 2013, Patriot conversion 2017, and Railblazer for 2018. Maybe MiA's time will come yet?

Yep. Maybe they will get more than two relocations in ten years. Maybe they can get Carowind's Vortex, the boomerang and some mediocre flats from some of the other parks.

No but in all honesty any B&M or RMC or even those new Vekoma would be amazing here. Not to mention the new cedar fair connections with gerstlauer seem promising. Plus my friend sent me this Facebook post which was oddly amusing

IMG_8810.thumb.JPG.b9443b73685a97d3dd2bf66879c32672.JPG

Edited for privacy/security

I am already down to only once a year if that. If they cant get a super loop or a used Boomerang I will really be done with the park. I know the park is a money maker and does not need investments to thrive but least throw the park a bone once in a while. My rant is done

I am already down to only once a year if that. If they cant get a super loop or a used Boomerang I will really be done with the park. I know the park is a money maker and does not need investments to thrive but least throw the park a bone once in a while. My rant is done

Justified rant. My home park VF is the red headed step child of the CF chain but MiA is the abandon child left at the fire station. At least they throw VF bones once in a while.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Construction spotted at Michigan's Adventure! Kind of a crappy situation, though...

J93lftM.jpg

Expanding basic infrastructure is a good thing. Better that than being Six Flags America where you can't have restrooms or full service restaurants in 1/3 of the park.