TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

La Ronde Discussion Thread

^ I think Six Flags is done adding Free Spins

Eh. I think we will see one added to every park except for the Great Escape. I would actually love one at La Ronde. I think they are fun. That is, if you actually flip rather than just rock back and forth. Plus they are huge crowd pleasers. I would love if they ripped out Cobra for one. It sure would look nice next to Vampire. Though I would love if they got a launch coaster even more, like a sky rocket II. I wish Six Flags would add more of those.

^ I think Six Flags is done adding Free Spins

Source?

"I think Six Flags is one adding Free Spins" is an opinion and therefore the source is his brain.

"Six Fags is done adding Free Spins" is a statement. Statements require sources.

• 3 months later...

Not only did this ride suck, but it was possibly the ugliest coaster in the god damn world. Thank god. I'd love to see them demolish that decrepit building in front of it too while they're over there.

... or actually, why stop there? Just demolish the whole park.

This coaster (and the park in general) is so ugly that it actually has a unique aesthetic sitting right next to Jacques Cartier Bridge. Sort of "metal recycling plant/abandoned industrial area from the 60's" look when the park isn't open. That's what I felt when I went to Montreal a few weeks ago.

Yea its a shame, if Six Flags actually kept this park in better shape it would rival Cedar Point for best location

Yea its a shame, if Six Flags actually kept this park in better shape it would rival Cedar Point

Does not compute.

Okay, okay, I know you said "for best location." But CP vs La Ronde on any measure still strikes me as a laughable comparison.

Move Goliath to California's Great America, move Le Vampire to Valleyfair, and demolish the rest of the park. Sounds good to me.

Lol, what chain do you think La Ronde is in?

Haha I knew somebody would bring that up. Being that the chances of La Ronde getting leveled to the ground is about zero, I just assumed one would recognize that the entirety of my post was hypothetical.

I guess my main point is that Goliath and Le Vampire are the only rides at the park worth giving a crap about!