Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

P. 90 - Wonder Woman Coaster (S&S Free Spin) for 2018
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

Postby SharkTums » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:30 am

^Nice find, I was wondering how they did.

Can I park my donkey here?

Re: Six Flags Mexico (SFM) Discussion Thread

Postby MKvillalba » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Comunicado de Prensa
Después de una extensa revisión de seguridad por expertos en ingeniería internos e independientes, me complace informar que ninguno de los juegos, toboganes o atracciones en el parque acuático resultaron dañados por el terremoto del 19 de septiembre. Sin embargo, el parque acuático permanecerá cerrado durante varias semanas, ya que se realizarán pequeñas reparaciones en algunos de los edificios e infraestructuras. En Six Flags, nuestra prioridad número uno es la seguridad de nuestros visitantes y colaboradores. Extendemos nuestros más sinceros pensamientos y oraciones a todos aquellos que han sido impactados por el terremoto.

PRESS RELEASE

'After an extensive safety inspection performed by both company's and independent engineering experts, I'm pleased to inform that none of the rides, slides or attractions in the waterpark were damaged during the earthquake on september 19th. However, the waterpark will remain closed for several weeks, as small repairs on some buildings and infrastructure take place. At Six Flags, our number one priority is the safety of our visitors and employees. Our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the earthquake'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note

From what I've heard from SF workers, while it's true that none of the slides were affected, several buildings at Hurricane Harbor resulted with structural damage and they are asessing whether they can be repaired or should be demolished. The park will remain closed until further notice.

In the meantime, Six Flags Mexico has announced that 2017 Gold Season Passes will be valid at the waterpark until March 2018.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!