Gardaland Discussion Thread

P. 134 - iCorsari upgrade with projection screens
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Gardaland Discussion Thread

Postby SharkTums » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:50 am

Wow, that's crazy busy!

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby LeoBruz199 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:06 am

Almost two hours to ride Blue Tornado? Nope, nopety nope.
Oh well, I guess I won't be riding any coasters any time soon... Within the next 10 minutes anyways. :airtime: :airtimer:

Best: Katun & iSpeed - Mirabilandia, Formula Rossa - Ferrari World, Oblivion - The Black Hole - Gardaland, Stealth - Thorpe Park

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:51 am

cookiex wrote:
Henry M wrote:Oh man! I have just clicked on this thread and am so sad. Firstly, those wait times awe really bad, secondly, the VR shows Merlin are going to put VR or more things to come. No doubt about a VR Colossus at heide park.

I think it's more likely Big Loop or Limit gets VR before Colossos.

Yeah, exactly! They will never give Colossos the VR treatment. I think Grottenblitz or Bobbahn are more likely to get VR.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Balder - Liseberg 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 173 || Parks: 34

Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Python 2.0 || Phantasialand || Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:04 am

Sweet jesus with that crowd! Look, I love Gardaland and all, but if I walked up and saw that I'd just go two kilometers down the road to Movieland Studios. I'd rather risk my life than my sanity.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Stonem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:23 pm

New spot for the VR Magic Mountain
1- X2 2- Der Schwur des Kärnan 3 - Twisted Colossus 4- Taron 6- Expedition GeForce 6- Shambhala 7- Medusa Steel Coaster 8-Katun

Coaster Counter: 134

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby livai » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Same Operation made for air at Alton Towers; Magic Mountain will be called SHAMAN
8fd10426-76d0-4b30-9e0a-aed9efd202e4.jpg
leviathan & fury 325 = waste of money

Postby LeoBruz199 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:02 am

livai wrote:Same Operation made for air at Alton Towers; Magic Mountain will be called SHAMAN

Gardaland pls...

At least they're one step ahead of Mirabilandia. Instead of just slapping VR on a coaster, they're at least retheming it.
Oh well, I guess I won't be riding any coasters any time soon... Within the next 10 minutes anyways. :airtime: :airtimer:

Best: Katun & iSpeed - Mirabilandia, Formula Rossa - Ferrari World, Oblivion - The Black Hole - Gardaland, Stealth - Thorpe Park

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby ElvisLuv » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:27 pm

A quick question. We have no intention of renting a car when in Italy. We had planned on 2018 but pushed back a month in Europe till 2019. We will be taking the train from Venice to Milan, so my question is. Is there a shuttle to and from the station to Garda land and is their fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo for luggage to rent at the station if we decide to go for a day before continuing on to Milan.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Stonem » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello. I live in Milan.
You can take a train from Milan to Peschiera del Garda (1 hour and 30 minute of distance) and then you will find at the station of Peschiera a free shuttle bus that will bring you to the park. And.. I think I didn't undestand the fluffy bunny question (?) LOL
1- X2 2- Der Schwur des Kärnan 3 - Twisted Colossus 4- Taron 6- Expedition GeForce 6- Shambhala 7- Medusa Steel Coaster 8-Katun

Coaster Counter: 134

Postby LeoBruz199 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:53 am

^
Try typing the English for "armadietto" and then click on preview.

You're welcome.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!