Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

P. 587 - Twisted Cyclone RMC Coaster for 2018 Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Love Donkeys!

Re: Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

Postby voyage_thrills » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:00 pm

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:I think that as a construction company, RMC will likely be competent enough to acquire the necessary equipment to construct all the things they have contracts for.

I agree with that but I thought they might just have an extra crane taking off some of the track and then an RMC will show up a few days or weeks from now. I thought they would come over when they can take some pressure off the mean streak construction, which is a huge deal and probably the largest project they've ever done.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby disneymoc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 pm

I know this is VERY far fetched but is it possible SFOG could be opening TWO attractions next year? It isn't unprecedented. Granted it has been a LONG TIME but Deja Vu and Acrophobia both opened the same year in 2002.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby SFOG1991 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:47 pm

^I could see them adding some kind of family attraction to Hurricane Harbor in addition to the RMC. I don't think it is particularly likely but there is no reason to say that can't happen. HH seems like it could use an expansion considering the demand it has and the fact that it is relatively small.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby disneymoc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Maybe. I mostly meant because they were teasing things other than possible RMC. Maybe a small flat in Gotham.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby pproteinc » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:52 pm

An RMC and giant frisbee will keep me in the park daily. Lol

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby imissopryland » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 am

3 new additions?

Here is what I am thinking:

1) Scrambler: Look at a Fidget spinner and look at an old fashion Scrambler ride. Yep, too close. Spins and has 3 arms! Shake, Rattle, and Roll returns!
2) RMC Cyclone: Construction has started and is looking more like it.
3) Hurricane Harbor addition: Needed badly

What do you think? Less than 2 days before we know for sure.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby SFOG1991 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:19 pm

^Doesn't the park still have their scrambler in storage?

Shake Rattle & Roll was one of the best scramblers I have ever been on. Forceful and I also loved the indoor setting and show that went with it. I was extremely sad when it left because it was in my opinion, one of the best attractions in the park.

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby dstephe9 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Lazy River is my HH guess

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby SFOG1991 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:14 pm

This is probably reading too far into wording but the park uses the term "attraction" ...singular not plural. We will never know until it is announced or leaked but I am assuming just the RMC which is plenty good enough! Wouldn't scoff at more though.

I hope the rails are teal or electric sky blue shade. Something similar to the old Cyclone handrails.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Lotologist492 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Here we are...the calm before whatever 'storm' is being announced in just over 24 hours - coming to replace cyclone. I still think it will be 'Hurricane: Force 5' RMC and something added to Hurricane Harbor. The teaser videos have been little more than mind games albeit clever. The powers-to-be at SF know how to play around with us and I am sure they enjoy reading all the enthusiasts' speculation. It's all in good fun.

Hold onto your hats - this forum (along with all Six Flags related threads) will be lighting up big time in the next couple days!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!