Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

P. 659 - Twisted Cyclone POV Video
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I own the website www.donkey.com

Re: Six Flags Over Georgia (SFOG) Discussion Thread

Postby coneyislandchris » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:53 am

^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^ etc...

Offseason is HARD, y'all.
That coaster dad [308] and that coaster kiddo [159]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Intimidator 305. El Toro. Skyrush.

Kiddo's faves: Twisted Timbers. Lightning Rod. Wicked Cyclone. The Wild One. Goliath (SFGAm).

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Lucid Caster » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 am

coneyislandchris wrote:^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^^ etc...

Offseason is HARD, y'all.

OH MY GOD! True!
Let's lighten up the mood in this thread by posting the funniest gifs ever!

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby bluestreak » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Usually the CP thread is the one I avoid in the off-season... My how times have changed.
Steel: 150 Wood: 57 Total: 207

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 pm

^lmfao!

I'm not really sure what ever happened to the mentality of agreeing to disagree.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:20 pm

prozach626 wrote:^lmfao!

I'm not really sure what ever happened to the mentality of agreeing to disagree.

That's the worst idea ever. If you agree to disagree, the terrorists win.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Twister
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby Mr. Corn » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:27 pm

guys, lets just stop feeding the troll. he obviously is trying to get to react to the ridicoulous thought that six flags would install a helix that would barely add 6 seconds onto the ride. lets just not respond to whatever ridicoulous comment he'll reply to this and we can all move on with our lives. i sent a PM to larry, so well let him handle it
-
now back onto our normally scheduled discussion, does anyone know if they've released any plans/concept art for the new area?? i'm interested in seeing if its a beach, a boardwalk, or both like magic mountain!!

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Jccoasterfan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Mr. Corn wrote:does anyone know if they've released any plans/concept art for the new area?? i'm interested in seeing if its a beach, a boardwalk, or both like magic mountain!!

They showed us some animations during the Winter Warm up event but I don’t think the park has released any renderings to the public.

In the video that was posted, Gene shows the renderings and discusses the other changes occuring to the area.

Postby Lucid Caster » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Mr. Corn wrote:guys, lets just stop feeding the troll. he obviously is trying to get to react to the ridicoulous thought that six flags would install a helix that would barely add 6 seconds onto the ride. lets just not respond to whatever ridicoulous comment he'll reply to this and we can all move on with our lives. i sent a PM to larry, so well let him handle it
-
now back onto our normally scheduled discussion, does anyone know if they've released any plans/concept art for the new area?? i'm interested in seeing if its a beach, a boardwalk, or both like magic mountain!!

I'm sorry. I never knew substantive debate wasn't allowed here. That pg 13 ratting seems a a bit overkill now. How about just pg. Whatever. I'll get the pics. :omg:

Postby Lucid Caster » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Mr. Corn wrote:guys, lets just stop feeding the troll. he obviously is trying to get to react to the ridicoulous thought that six flags would install a helix that would barely add 6 seconds onto the ride. lets just not respond to whatever ridicoulous comment he'll reply to this and we can all move on with our lives. i sent a PM to larry, so well let him handle it
-

I'm sorry I didn't back down. That's kind of what people in politics like me do. I guess you guys have established a monopoly over thought. Anyways I think you were looking for this.

Postby Lucid Caster » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 pm

I found your pics! :lmao:
DVsdbk1UQAEmIk1.jpg
Renderings. *Doesn't include cue house theming package* Via coaster addict twitter.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!