TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Niagara Falls / Marineland TR

OK, so my family and I go up to NY to visit family every summer and winter. We've been going to Niagara the past 2 times and this time Im putting up a TR(YAY me)!

On Tuesday June 28th we went up to Niagara. My mom and I got onto the Maid of the Mist V. (photos soon). We hung out at the hotel, Mariott Courtyard and got in the pool with the best slide ever! It was like 2 1/2 turns. good times! We did mini-golf in the dark, an observation tower, and other stuff.

On Wednesday we went over to Marineland! I guess bugging the parents works after awhile! I went and we got on the kiddie coaster and Dragon Mountain. Robb said DM was boring in the 2003 video, but they let off the brakes after the loops and before the 2nd tunnel. I did that 3 times. On the Tivoli Coaster, though, i felt like Elissa sitting next to a kid trying to get a credit! lol

Marineland has cool stuff, including:

an awesome 4loop coaster, a kids coaster, a few swing-like rides, a dolphin/walrus/seal show, a deer petting zoo, a killer whale petting area, a beluga whale petting area, and some kids rides!

If you're ever up in Ontario, Marineland is worth the time to visit! I'll put photos up ASAP!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic