JimmyBo wrote:Awesome Report. I'll skip all the food and drink my butt off around the World. Some of those selections on drinks looked intriguing. Have you guys ever "Drank Around the World" and tried every drink?
Jimmy "Best part of the year at Epcot!" Bo
Here are my tips for successfully drinking your way around the world at Epcot (while actually remembering it)...
* Do it during the Food & Wine or the Spring Flower & Garden Festival. The country food stalls have smaller drink samples so you can still technically drink your way around the world while still managing to be a respectable park guest.
* Do not skip the food. Not only is it amazing, but it helps absorb some of the alcohol.
* Try not to just drink beer. Even with smaller portions, you will get full quickly. Take some time for a tequila shot in Mexico, Sambuca in Italy or the weird tasting effed up liquor that they were serving in Norway.
* Space it out. We got there around noon, went in and hit the first four countries on the right, went back and did some of the attractions in the front of the park, went back for a few more countries, back to the front of the park and so forth.
* Have a water every now and again if it's hot out!
* Captain Obvious says to make sure that no matter what...you have a DD or are staying onsite!
Have fun and make sure to take photos and post a report!