TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

My last coaster is Star Trek: Operation Enterprise at Movie Park Germany.

Really fun coaster, especially in the back seat. Not a very forceful ride though. I would love it if they made the launches a bit faster, to make it a bit more forceful.

Not a very forceful ride though. I would love it if they made the launches a bit faster, to make it a bit more forceful.

I'm with you on this one. From the video alone it seemed to be running so ... slow...? If it went through those elements slighty faster it would probably be 90% MORE amazing!!

Not a very forceful ride though. I would love it if they made the launches a bit faster, to make it a bit more forceful.

I'm with you on this one. From the video alone it seemed to be running so ... slow...? If it went through those elements slighty faster it would probably be 90% MORE amazing!!

Indeed. I have to say though, while riding most of the ride doesn't really feel slow, only the highest parts, but you do feel a lack of forces. I think that's a shame and it is the reason that I think Gold Rush at Slagharen is better.

Yesterday I had the chance to ride the Monster at Walygator Parc. And yes, this is truly a Monster!! Although it has absolutely no theming it immediately became one of my favourite coasters all over Europe!

(Anyone knows why my posts disappear?)