TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: Islands of Adventure (April 5,2005)

I was staying at the Double Tree hotel which is right across the street from the Univeral Orlando Resort so I was able to get to the park early. We got to the park at about eight am and went to wait in line at the gate, the crowd was small but got large very fast. The park opened about a half an hour early so we got in and headed to the Hulk.

I checked my back pack in the locker and went to the enterance. There was no line so my Dad and I hopped on the front seat for our ride. The Incredible Hulk was just that incredible, the launch was amazing and the ride had high g's and some great airtime.

After my ride I went to go get an on-ride photo, I told the lady my number and she said a photo is twenty six dollers, I said to my day,"Did she just say that?".

I past on the expensive photo and we got my stuff and went to Dr Doom's Fearfall. I absolutly loved the ride, the queue line had Dr. Doom bots telling the ride rules and a cartoon about how to ride and waht it was about. I loved the toons, they were all pro Dr Doom propaganda and talked about how the ride is a way to power Latvonia's peace keeping device (Weapon Of Mass Destruction ). We got our door number and headed to wait, this was my first space shot so I was psyched to see it but all I saw was an elevator door. The door opened up and I saw the seats, I got on and the elevator doors shut, they had a Dr. Doom face on them and there was an audio track playing while we waited. The ride was excellent, strong g's going up and airtime being shot down.

Once we headed out of Dr Doom and the Arcade we walked on to Spiderman. Overall the ride was amazing but a lot shorter than I thought it was. We headed to The Cat in the Hat and got right on, this ride was so much fun, I personally like the spinning clothes part the best. After our pleasent ride on Cat in the Hat we went to my most anticipated ride, Dueling Dragons.

This ride had an amazing queue line that was very very long. Both tracks were running one train each so the capacity was slow but the lines we walk ons so it was ok. Ice had the gracefully ride while Fire had the force, both were marvelous.

We then went into Jurassic park to ride the River Adventure but were greeted with a temporarily down comment. To kill some time we took pictures with the T-Rex and got on to the ride a few minuets later. The animatronics were excellent and I loved the Dilophasaurous spitting at us in the building. I can't begin to say how amazing the T-Rex looked so you will just have to ride it for your self.

Since we hit the rides we wanted we relaxed the rest of the day and rode rides at our leasure. I didn't ride Dudely Do Righjt or Popeye because my Dad had a button break on his pants so they wouldn't of stayed on if they were wet .

I didn't see Dr Doom or Rogue but I did catch a glance at a very sexy Betty Boop as she was heading back to the employee room, I didn't get a pi with her becuase I didn't see her again. The day was excellent, thanks to all who gave me advice in my "IOA Advice thread" it was a major help, thanks to god for the excellent weather and thanks to Ioa for being everything I hoped for. Here is my credit list from my visit to end my TR.

The Incredible Hulk Coaster : 3

Dr. Doom's Fear Fall : 3

The Amazing Adventures Of Spiderman : 1

Jurassic Park River Adventure : 1

Dueling Dragons : 1 (Fire) 1 (Ice)

Posiden's Fury : 1

Carosuessel : 1

Cat In The Hat : 2

ADMIN EDIT: Fixed the formatting of this post so it wasn't one long paragraph.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days