TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR from my trip to Orlando

Hello!

This is my first trip report ever, hope you enjoy it reading.

This was the 18th time I visit Orlando ( just my age 18 ) as you can see I love Orlando because they always have something new to ride or see.

The purpose of my trip to Orlando was to visit my new college, FIT ( Florida Institute of Technology ) really cool university.

We flew from Mexico to Miami because there were no flights to Orlando, and then we rent our car and drive to Orlando.

We arrived to our village and went to eat at Sizzler, at 7 pm, I asked my parents if we could go to Magic Kingdom to buy my annual pass ( because I will be living there ), so we went, I bought my annual pass and entered to Magic Kingdom. The park was over-crowded but since it was “Wishes” all the rides were empty, that day I rode for the first time “Stitch’s Great Escape” and it was very disappointing and boring ride.

The next day ( Tuesday ) I went to visit FIT, and the went to EPCOT to ride Test Track, Mission Space & Universe of Energy, after that I took the buss to MGM and rode Tower of Terror ( I can say that DCA version is not that bad, I think they are almost the same, but the theming in MGM is better and the effects at DCA are better ) & finally I went to Magic Kingdom to ride the 3 Mountains.

The third day we went to EPCOT and went thru all the rides and ate at the Japanese restaurant ( mmm yummy Tepanyaki ) when we finished we went to MGM to see Fantasmic and then returned to se Illuminations at EPCOT and we got front seats at both shows cool.

On the forth day ( Thursday ) we went to Magic Kingdom, we did all the rides, but at mid-day, the park was vomiting people, so we decided to go to EPCOT and guess what, there was a soft opening of SOARIN, we rode it 2 times, the ride is the same as DCA version, but the theming and line are awesome, it is like an airport, the pre-show is the same the only thing that changed is the smell.

The fifth day we went to Universal Studios, I got my credit on the Mummy ( better than USH version ) and also did ride some rides that were new for me like MIB & Shrek 4-D, then at mid-day I went to Islands of Adventure and rode Dueling Dragons ( both Fire & Ice ) Hulk was full, so I didn’t rode it, and I went through all the park, you will se some pictures on my web page.

The last day we just have breakfast at Denny’s and drive back to Miami to fly back to Mexico.

Hope you like my TR and if you have and question or comment please make it

Here is the link to my picture web page, all the pictures were taken this year mostly on March, so you can see that I did visited many parks in one month, cool !

You will find pictures of: Winter Coaster Solace, West Coast Bash, Universal Orlando & Hollywood, Disneyland, DCA, EPCOT, MGM, Magic Kingdom, etc…

This is the link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fradecool/my_photos

Enjoy.

Me.jpg.b96de0d49503249005f8948af01396ee.jpg

Thats me

Doggy.jpg.4351b67603998ab10012123d9a539124.jpg

Hey dog, stop it

664261500_MmmlookslikeRobbwhenwasachild.jpg.093b509614c17a537a346ef0b2ccf349.jpg

Mmm, pop

TOT.jpg.4ac249dc92328e0d9feda3097f7ea576.jpg

Aaaa, well this is not the ride, but I am close to it, lol

964644729_StichatMGM.jpg.6748fc60404ba48190776ff273a835ec.jpg

Aaaaa, he is there

777597044_OMGTike.jpg.c1e33dde122662b914d8dec324935dbc.jpg

OMG; look it is ....

162693670_Bestscoreever999999999.jpg.a69fb87e79481b0dd5f5f6fda5cc2e09.jpg

Look at my score 9999999999, cool

636771231_SpaceMtn.jpg.0a2a05ff04e7285f01afb49d8a3d729e.jpg

Cool Space Mtn, at day, lol

172980267_MagicKingdom.jpg.b648536ead4f716cff80a3f73715278b.jpg

Mmm, some food

1823649478_MaginKingdom.jpg.d835114ad8454b3ca8a4ad0957143a8c.jpg

The castle

1573290219_Soarin1.jpg.291a35231b29c586339fc92ad118ae08.jpg

Soaring will open on 05/05/05, cool!

Soarin.jpg.4f59276b483d8e198149508a791e9ea4.jpg

Its a soft opening of Soarin

Figment.jpg.7bdcceb3cb86ceb3d2191ae5b018fd6f.jpg

Look, its Figment ( Imagination )

Tepanyaki.jpg.1e6d685dadbd029a01bf70045057afb5.jpg

Yumy, Tepanyaki

1541382459_MissionSpace.jpg.ece2794c818dbd52166139f9a75c8adb.jpg

Pre- flight to the rescue, lol

2080884182_TestTrack.jpg.f7afef9e6b9b646a67184c8c468848da.jpg

Cool look at the track!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!! Great TR!!! I love the picture of you with Stitch bursting out of your stomach like the Alien Movies!

That Figment Place thing must be new too! I've never seen that before. How'd you get the picture of you with Space Mountain and the lights on? Were they running it like that or was it broken down?

When do you move out to Florida for FIT? Congrats on that! Florida is a fun place to go to college!

Elissa "the Soarin people scare me!" Alvey

Thanks Elissa!

The picture of Space Mountain has a really cool story: it was time for our fast pass, but we decided to leave it until the last moment, so we went to the ride, we rode the train and went to the tunnel and then to the lift hill, exactly when we were at the top of the hill, all the lights turned on, and I was OMG look we are in the ride with the lights on and they didn’t stopped us at any time, this was cool, because now I know all the structure and how it feels with the lights on, when we arrived to the station, they told us that they had some problems with the other track, so we had the opportunity to re-ride, so they told us to go up-stairs, and we were at the station waiting for the ride to re-open and we got our second ride. I can say that it is better at dark, than with light because with light you can see the entire track.

I will move to FIT on August, so I will need to have new friends that like parks like me, right now I have the annual pass from Disney and Universal, so I can visit the parks all the year.

Hope to meet some Florida readers.

Nice pics and congrats on the upcoming move to Orlando. Just remember, you're there to visit the parks, not to study! I like how they have a giant Figment now, but I still prefer the old Dreamfinder with the mini-Figment. Poor Dreamfinder, guess he was asked to leave because he refused to shave his beard.

Derek- Figment is my favorite Disney character, followed by evil Mickey

Excellent trip report. I liked because you didn't go into every single tiny detail like which seats you sat in on the rides or what you ate at each resteraunt. It was really easy to read and follow. That's a good thing. I'll probably try to make one when I go to Vegas this summer.

Thanks Derek

And my favorite Disney character is also Figment and then Mickey and then Stich.

I will take in consideration your comment about: “Just remember, you're there to visit the parks, not to study!” you are right, lol

Hello JT3000

I got under Test Track because we were in the briefing room and the ride stopped operations because of weather, so they let us sit in the space before briefing rooms, and they opened some doors to have fresh air and we were like 10 people there so we were going out to see id the weather was better and one ride operator told me to go and see the track with no problem and I took some pictures.

Hey you! Get out of backstage Test Track, that is the way I walk to work! I'm calling my manager. PLUS you went to Soarin' and didn't even visit me at the Living Seas! We've got the number one rated attraction Turtle Talk! GOSH.

Anywho, sounds like good times. Good photos, besides the illegal one! >.<