TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going to Wild Adventures and Carowinds this weekend!

I'll be heading up to Wild Adventures this Saturday to see how the re-tracked Cheetah rides and to get the Boomerang credit (it was closed the last time I was there). I will head up to Carowinds next. I so want to ride Top Gun!

I'm also going to make a side trip to Gainesville to grab some burritos from Burrito Bros. I've had craving for those burritos for a long time. I used to eat them a lot when I was a student at UF. Now I must have the delicious Mexican food. I can just taste the bean and beef burrito now! I will eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

My adventure will be like "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle." I don't know if I'll bump into Neil Patrick Harris, but I will ride a Cheetah!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Barry, long time no see (remember the guy who did Infestation before you got punished by the Director?).

Do you know about the back gate at Carowinds? Rather than going to the front entrance, if you continue around the parking lot there is a second gate that leads directly to Top Gun. Most folks hit the front gate (and waste their time on the not-terribly-fun BORG Assimilator), so you can usually get quite a few rides in on Top Gun before the crowds show up (most of the time the ride ops will let you stay on for a second ride if no one's waiting in your row).

You ever do a video for that HHN?

(by the way, for those who don't know, Barry was SEVERELY abused by the director at Infestation. He got the roaches, scorpions, and snakes. If I had my laptop with me, I'd upload a shot of him with his noggin almost completely obscured by snakes. I only got the roaches)

^I do remember you, Mr. Puppy! The Infestation haunts me to this day. I think I can survive "Fear Factor" now.

I didn't know about the second gate. Thanks! I'll probably ride Borg Assimilator, but I'll do the single rider line.

Oh, if you want a copy of the Infestation video, PM or e-mail me.

Don't hold your breath on that single rider line.

Folks in the Carolinas are too stupid to understand the concept. Towards the end of last season, they completely abandoned using it. A friend of mine was there last Saturday and said the line was blocked off by trash cans.

Yeah, and I totally want a copy of that video. Be expecting a PM shortly.