TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite coaster cars/trains or ride vehicles

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the old school PTC trains on Wild One and Roar at SFA.

Other than that, I like the Millennium Flyer trains.

I like those trains too,but I LOVE the ones on the Coney Island Cyclone & Conneaut Lake Blue Streak.They may be ragged around the edges,but you can't go wrong with buzzbar-only trains!

My least favorite train to look at AND ride is Great Adv.'s Viper-my shoulders hurt just thinking about it!

Among the worst are El Toro's trains. Nothing good to hold on to, wants to bang your elbow, seat belt buckle wants to get into uncomfortable positions or sit right under the bar, lapbar sensors barely let me ride and any extra stapling brings extreme pain. They are nicely open for a wood coaster car though. And they're on that track!

Among the worst are El Toro's trains. Nothing good to hold on to, wants to bang your elbow, seat belt buckle wants to get into uncomfortable positions or sit right under the bar, lapbar sensors barely let me ride and any extra stapling brings extreme pain. They are nicely open for a wood coaster car though. And they're on that track!

I actually really like the appearance of El Toro's western themed trains though. I can't say the same about the ridiculous wraps they put on the trains though.

Among the worst are El Toro's trains. lapbar sensors barely let me ride and any extra stapling brings extreme pain.

I hate to break it to ya but that's not the trains fault that you can't fit in properly. I say that as someone who is very tight squeeze on Toro as well. Loose a few and they won't have to staple ya.

Nothing good to hold on to

cheese-wrong.jpg.22b68b41469edec4b5de208ab21df840.jpg

Nothing good to hold on to

[attachment=0]cheese-wrong.jpg[/attachment]

On the contrary, I like to ride hands up as much as the next person but I tend to keep my hands down at the bottoms of hills or during turns where the Gs are high. It's nice to just have a place to "rest" my hands out in front of me when I want to, kind of like a car's steering wheel.

• 2 months later...