TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Nitro with ConeyIslandChris last night, not stapled and in my favorite seat. It was very sluggish in the morning but warmed up nicely in the evening for our last rides of the season.

^ Lucky you. Playland(PNE) doesn't re-open until May 6!

^^ Also, sorry for your coaster loss Marcus.

But glad you got to ride it a few more times.

EDIT: Actually, the indoor midway that travels through here yearly, is coming back

in mid-March. Maybe they got a powered coaster I can ride and count, hee hee hee.

Well at least someone is enjoying these. I rode one of these recently at a family fun center, and it barely spun at all. Maybe the weight distribution was off?

We spun so much it was hard to walk straight after we got off. I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

• 2 weeks later...
This fantastic new coaster, that immediately jumped into my Top 5!!!

Definitely a great "final" coaster to close out my 2016 riding season with! (And it was in the dark, at night, to boot!)

Lucky that you got to ride Lightning Rod!

The last coaster I rode was Raptor at Cedar Point (in June!)

• 2 months later...

So I got a surprise credit on Saturday! I was in Hamburg for the weekend, but when I was travelling down there I had no idea that Hamburger Dom started the same weekend. Once I realized and I saw that Teststrecke (formerly known as Laser at Dorney Park) was on the lineup I had to go check it out.

The ride looks great with it's fresh colors. It definitely does not give a feeling that you're getting on a ride that's nearly 40 years old. Unfortunately I found the trains and restraints to be very uncomfortable, and I would much rather prefer to have the original trains or maybe the Gerstlauer trains that they put on Sooperdooperlooper, those also looks great. But that being said, the ride itself was great. We were riding in the front of the last car, and while it wasn't as intense as I thought it would be, it was definitely a lot of fun. But perhaps most impressive of all is that it was SMOOTH AS GLASS!!! I've been on a couple of Schwarzkopfs so I know that they are generally smooth rides, but I didn't expect smoothness on this level of perfection.

Overall well worth the 4 Euro I paid to ride!

17457565_10212505605064570_6926159890148887743_n.thumb.jpg.6648acc740546d6df22902a59edc63ff.jpg