Commander Trump is that you?

lfdlt2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did you block me after a asked you a legitimate question on FB? Is that what you've become?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

First of all, I don't know who this is and I don't know what you are even referring to. You give me zero information at all about your inquiry. That being said however, if I had to guess, I'm sure whatever you wrote on Facebook that got you blocked probably had the same obnoxious tone included in this post.

My suggestion to you - don't be so abrasive and rude. If you honestly think that coming on our forum and making disparaging comments such as "Commander Trump is that you?" is the correct way to handle any situation, that's where you're mistaken.

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Regarding to water slide video. I asked you if this was similar to the varuckt incident. In the form of a question. You suggested I was making comments I knew nothing about....it was a question therefore I was asking not stating. The response was to block me, that's fine I'm just not sure how one QUESTION could get me blocked.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your "question" was absolutely abrasive, rude and clearly was asked in such a way to engage a confrontational response. Just like the "question" you asked in the title of this thread. Your follow up comment on Facebook was equally as obnoxious. It shocks me that you can't see that. I'm sure you probably do but you are rufusing to take personal responsibility for your actions/words since it's always easier to put the blame on someone else. I don't run TPR to put up with horrible rude people. I do it to share the fun and excitement of theme parks.

If you don't like the videos we post or don't approve of the captions we write for them, which your "question" clearly implied, don't watch our videos or follow our socials. Last I checked no one is forcing you to watch them. And if someone IS forcing you, and you can get to a keyboard without them seeing, let us know and we will send a rescue squad. We are just here to help.

Edited by robbalvey