TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My girlfriend had a dream about Robb/TPR

squirrelnut1416

So as the opening day for SFGAm fast approaches, I've been trying to school my girlfriend on coasters and theme parks in general. In a few short weeks she went from "wait there's like competition for coasters? AND WEBSITES?!?!?!" to "OMG I love those coaster expedition videos. I can't wait to get some Arrow credits!" She can even tell some coasters apart by there track/support system.

But that's just the back story.

One night I was telling her about Son of Beast and all of the problems that it had (and still has). The next day she calls me up and the first thing she said was "I had a dream about Robb!"

I'm like uh... Robb? From TPR?

"Yeah that Robb! I was at some random theme park and I had to ride the "Coaster of Death". It was a wood loopin one. It was called the Coaster of Death cause everyone else who rode it died. I had to ride it to be initiated into his gang".

"His gang?" I asked.

"Yeah his gang... TPR. So I rode the coaster of death and I didn't die and Robb was very impressed and let me be in his gang!"

"You do know you could just buy a membership for like 40 bucks right?"

Yes, even while talking to my girlfriend I do shameless plugs for ClubTPR.

At this point normally I'd say something witty to close up, but I don't think there's much more to add to this. I figured someone would get a laugh out of this though. Except for maybe the fine people at Kings Island.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Elissa the Jealous type?????????????????????

Since Robb does have God like status on this site, I'm sure there are some themepark groupies out there with their eye on Elissa's man.(Dreaming about him and what not)

This kind of thing turns her on!

I dream of being Robb I wish for him I´m right, his whole life seems actually be great. Having such a great wife and child(s), job and TPR - Don´t forget to mention girls who dreams about Robb

Oh thank God! I thought it was only me!

I was motivated to finally quit being a lurker on TPR and actually sign up after I had a dream that the U.S. had undergone a nuclear holocaust, and Robb invited all surviving readers to a party to inaugurate the new east coast TPR headquarters (since California had pretty much been obliterated). I vaguely remember that the new HQ was in a bombed-out office building near the remains of Baltimore-Washington International Airport, and most of the "merchandise" in the TPR store was crap he and Elissa had scavenged along the road, a lot of which seemed to be old South of the Border "Pedro" stuff with TPR mailing lables stuck over the logo.

Jason "I wish my dreams included the Coaster of Death" R.

• 1 month later...